Cardi B: Hispanics/Latinos Can Use the N-Word Because They're 'Minorities'

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Why would you be advocating for HISPANICS to say "N1GGER"??

Don't be a Jigaboo to accommodate OTHERS whom won't accommodate YOU :ufdup:

If you could relate...u prali wouldn't comment..:ehh: You prali grew up in the burbs somewhere. I came up around blacks and hispanics (ricans/dominicans) in the same environment. I'd even put their allegiance ahead of plenty of c00ns out here...:mjlol: I dont respect your opinion clown...:umad:

Kano

All Star
Daps
The n word today is synonymous to poor, ignorant, belligerent, etc.. it's no longer as much a racial thing as it is financial or Economic status.

Not saying it isn't racist anymore but I'm just something I've been noticing

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The n word today is synonymous to poor, ignorant, belligerent, etc.. it's no longer as much a racial thing as it is financial or Economic status.

nikka means whatever black people want it to mean.

****** will always be racist.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Cardi B is a no talent ignorant hyped up bytch. I am surprised I didn't see this thread. Latinos would be up in arms if you call them spic or use the term spic or wetback even if you state that you mean it in a friendly way bullshyt or cause we minorities. I aint minor to no fukking body so that argument goes out the window. Having Latinos and other races use the N-word with such reckless abandonment and so matter of fact is damaging to the race the word was originally used to label. These other races don't give a fukk about you because they don't have to deal with the damage a derogatory word can cause to the esteem of that people and they can easily run with it because it don't affect them like it fact us . So now the word nikka is mainstream, c00n nikkas gave them passes and never check these fools on the use of the word which is now too late because nikkas is now soft and scary to do anything but accept the status quo. fukk that....chin check all these motherfukkers. shyt is so rampant now everybody using it. I work in the clubs and the DJ plays hella hiphop for these drunk crackers, arabs, asians and latinos to dance to and when they sing the rap song they dancing to they using every last n-word in the song. I be fuming and seething witnessing the shyt. The other bouncer I work with Dominican and he know not to say that shyt around me and the other brothas because not only did we check him but he know he would get his ass whooped. The dominican barbershop I goto they know not to say that shyt around me all because I checked these cats and put them on notice. I know I can't check every latino on it because they will jump you, cut you cuz thats what they do

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

SO saying wassup "mynikka" is equating me to poor and ignorant? If you want to define someone as poor, ignorant, belligerent I would like to vote for using the C word (Cac) or the S-word (latino) or some other derogatory word for another race of people

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Hispanic/Latino is an ethnicity not a race and it doesn't matter how much black and latino cultures intermingle a certain level of respect and decorum should be had when it comes to things like racial epithets no matter how popular hip-hop is. If black people took nikka and made it into a term of endearment respect that and move along.

Perfect example of how mad these Latinos get when you call them out they name but they rrrrrrrrrrreal comfortable using the word nikka. I am surprised they didnt jump dude because they form like Voltron when in packs and p*ssy solo....facts

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We have no one but ourselves to blame for this. Had we never try and make the n-word a positive thing to begin with other people wouldn't being using it so casually and defending their use of the word. Of course people say it back close doors but you have non-Black people using it right in front of us because it's been accepted in the culture as long as you say it with an "a" instead of an "er".

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
We have no one but ourselves to blame for this. Had we never try and make the n-word a positive thing to begin with other people wouldn't being using it so casually and defending their use of the word. Of course people say it back close doors but you have non-Black people using it right in front of us because it's been accepted in the culture as long as you say it with an "a" instead of an "er".
I see you from NYC homie. I am in NJ and in this area of the US from Latinos is 2 yrs old is using the n-word. No one checks them

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Like J Lo when she uttered that degrading term in her song with Ja rule, she got called out on it and never got too comfortable again..she did go full on cac after that.

As for cardi if someone told her off about using the false term of endearment then it may have come as a shock.

Not every Black person uses that term either, so who are they to demand its use

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
If you could relate...u prali wouldn't comment..:ehh: You prali grew up in the burbs somewhere. I came up around blacks and hispanics (ricans/dominicans) in the same environment. I'd even put their allegiance ahead of plenty of c00ns out here...:mjlol: I dont respect your opinion clown...:umad:

Nah I can't relate to a fukkboy like yourself that allows his Hispanics friends to call you N1GGER all day long...

Talking about allegiance...

Boy stop :camby:

Your lame azz let them Hispanics PUNK U OUT :pacspit:

And for the record my child's mother is Dominican I met her when I first came to NYC as a youth to live with my pops on 166th and Washington in the BX.

And even she knew better to use the N Word in my presence cause I would have beat the reggaethong outta her cause as a True and Living Godbody I wasn't haven't it :ufdup:

So I don't respect your upbringing because it's obvious that slutbucket of a mother of yours raised a

tumblr_m525smQkOM1rqvmvmo1_500.gif

Last edited: