Cardi B: Hispanics/Latinos Can Use the N-Word Because They're 'Minorities'

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Hispanic/Latino is an ethnicity not a race and it doesn't matter how much black and latino cultures intermingle a certain level of respect and decorum should be had when it comes to things like racial epithets no matter how popular hip-hop is. If black people took nikka and made it into a term of endearment respect that and move along.

:russ:props to the brotha, these non-black latinos get mad when we say that Spic shyt but cant fathom when we say dont say nikka.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
:russ:props to the brotha, these non-black latinos get mad when we say that Spic shyt but cant fathom when we say dont say nikka.

Again, white people created the derogatory definition for spic and wetback, not mexicans.

N---a was a word that was defined as a term of endearment by blacks

Also:

Yeahhhhhh...

But we dont call ourselves spic in a term of endearment, we NEVER HAVE, and NEVER WILL.

I dont understand why thats hard to grasp?

We dont make mexican rap and call ourselves spics and wetbacks.

We didnt make it normal for society to sing along spic to our music as a term of endearment.

We didnt normalize the words spic or wetback and made them mainstream.

Thats the difference

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
all that dont matter,:yeshrug:

dont be saying it

why hasnt anyone bushed you:jbhmm:

I dont say it :childplease:

I used to say it because I grew up in Compton and all my friends were mostly black..

I grew up with the word being used as homie or friend. When I would shake my black friends hand, they would say whats up my n---a.

It was a part of our lingo in compton.

Like i said, I grew up with rap, not white supremacy

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Im done with this conversation, its clear to me that nobody wants to see it from an actual latinos perspective who grew up with the word.

B b b but the hispanics wont dare respond to this thread.

Well this is the reason why. :russell:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
full

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont say it :childplease:

I used to say it because I grew up in Compton and all my friends were mostly black..

I grew up with the word being used as homie or friend. When I would shake my black friends hand, they would say whats up my n---a.

It was a part of our lingo in compton.

Like i said, I grew up with rap, not white supremacy

How old are you?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Cardi is black

Does she identify with being African? I can almost 100 percent guarantee she fills out applications and checks the Latino /Hispanic box

On forms & documents, Latino/Hispanic is considered considered an ethnicity. They still have to choose a race after checking Latino/Hispanic.

Here is Cardi B with her natural hair:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
We have no one but ourselves to blame for this. Had we never try and make the n-word a positive thing to begin with other people wouldn't being using it so casually and defending their use of the word. Of course people say it back close doors but you have non-Black people using it right in front of us because it's been accepted in the culture as long as you say it with an "a" instead of an "er".

giphy.gif

sit ur dumb azz down

this mutherfukker supported Trump
which means youse cac or a c00n

FOH :camby: