Cardi B: Hispanics/Latinos Can Use the N-Word Because They're 'Minorities'

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True living god body beating up women? :mjlol: Tell us more of your "I'm not hating on NYC because I lived in the bx for 3 yrs" stories please mr Suge knight

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Nah I can't relate to a fukkboy like yourself that allows his Hispanics friends to call you N1GGER all day long...

And for the record my child's mother is Dominican I met her when I first came to NYC as a youth to live with my pops on 166th and Washington in the BX.

And even she knew better to use the N Word in my presence cause I would have beat the reggaethong outta her cause as a True and Living Godbody I wasn't haven't it :ufdup:

So I don't respect your upbringing because it's obvious that slutbucket of a mother of yours raised a

tumblr_m525smQkOM1rqvmvmo1_500.gif

Sounds good (for daps)...:mjlol: But...

tenor.gif

You from the burbs...:mjlol: Just cuz you went to your grandma crib in the BX for the summer and got beat up by papi nggas don't make'em all racist homie.....:mjgrin: Your a herb that grew up sheltered. Don't tell me bout who can...and can't say "ngga" in certain environments cuz your fraudin right now. Ngga actin like he gon pull up in hoods and dictate to nggas who can and can't say what...:bryan: Nggas would knock your top off.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lets just be honest,
Who set the precedent for the word n---a?

We all know the white man can be attributed for n---er.

But how can you say we "dictate" what it means when there is a rap song that says "my n---a, my n---a" which is used to say "my homie"

For as long as I can remember the word n---a has been used in rap, and has been used in a non-racially derogatory manner.

I grew up with rap, not white supremacy.

Black people set the precedent

Kano

All Star
Daps
SO saying wassup "mynikka" is equating me to poor and ignorant? If you want to define someone as poor, ignorant, belligerent I would like to vote for using the C word (Cac) or the S-word (latino) or some other derogatory word for another race of people

No I'm saying the n word is becoming less about black people and more about a type or stigma of person.

You can use whatever word you feel necessary to address anyone. I'm saying the N word in the eyes of non black people are used as such. White people use it to "fit in" or use it as a racist terms to not only black people but arabs for example ( sand N). White people call each other wigger if they are a type or class of society that's poor. I'm not defending anyone saying and I personally think African Americans shouldn't use it either. The word and term was created by white supremacy and African Americans adopted it made it their own. This is just an opinion from
An African so I could be completely wrong.

When it's all said and done no matter how you dress up, clean, alter and adopt trash it's still trash. That's just my opninion

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Hispanic/Latino is an ethnicity not a race and it doesn't matter how much black and latino cultures intermingle a certain level of respect and decorum should be had when it comes to things like racial epithets no matter how popular hip-hop is. If black people took nikka and made it into a term of endearment respect that and move along.

Dude said, “Im not your spic but you’re my nikka”.:snoop:I still don’t get why people who aren’t Black want to say it so bad.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
No I'm saying the n word is becoming less about black people and more about a type or stigma of person.

You can use whatever word you feel necessary to address anyone. I'm saying the N word in the eyes of non black people are used as such. White people use it to "fit in" or use it as a racist terms to not only black people but arabs for example ( sand N). White people call each other wigger if they are a type or class of society that's poor. I'm not defending anyone saying and I personally think African Americans shouldn't use it either. The word and term was created by white supremacy and African Americans adopted it made it their own. This is just an opinion from
An African so I could be completely wrong.

When it's all said and done no matter how you dress up, clean, alter and adopt trash it's still trash. That's just my opninion
White people are trying to take the sting away from the word when they get caught using it. Do not fall into that trap by agreeing with them.

Kano

All Star
Daps
White people are trying to take the sting away from the word when they get caught using it. Do not fall into that trap by agreeing with them.

The problem is it's just not white people. Everyone uses it and I don't see blacks complaining. Matter of fact we approve some other ethnic groups for using it.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Does she identify with being African? I can almost 100 percent guarantee she fills out applications and checks the Latino /Hispanic box
she's half trinidadian half dominican, and identifies pretty heavily with both sides i believe.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Perfect example of how mad these Latinos get when you call them out they name but they rrrrrrrrrrreal comfortable using the word nikka. I am surprised they didnt jump dude because they form like Voltron when in packs and p*ssy solo....facts

Yeahhhhhh...

But we dont call ourselves spic in a term of endearment, we NEVER HAVE, and NEVER WILL.

I dont understand why thats hard to grasp?

We dont make mexican rap and call ourselves spics and wetbacks.

We didnt make it normal for society to sing along spic to our music as a term of endearment.

We didnt normalize the words spic or wetback and made them mainstream.

Thats the difference

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
I thought this shyt was dead? I swear nikkas only militant on the internet

Come to New York and go to basketball court in the hood and see if nikkas give a flying fukk by being called nikka by some Spanish nikkas or arabs in the corner store