Cardi B: Hispanics/Latinos Can Use the N-Word Because They're 'Minorities'

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Los Angeles' DJ Yella can co-found a group called "nikkaz Wit Attitude"...
49226933.cached.jpg

But NYC Dominican-descent Fabolous should not use "the n-word" because he is of "Hispanic" background?

Fabolous8.png

lol y'all be reachin hard as fukk. Fab is a black half Dominican from the jects in bk. He said he never even grew up with Dominican culture at all

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
lol y'all be reachin hard as fukk. Fab is a black half Dominican from the jects in bk. He said he never even grew up with Dominican culture at all

I grew up in a predominately african american neighborhood in SouthEast DC:jbhmm: so by that logic Im not even Dominican

Yall just reachin on here cuz yall hate Dominicans :mjlol:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Everytime I take that i-95 drive through the south and stop in some po dunk towns I get stares from CACs and when I go to the black parts I get welcomed with open arms:blessed:

Im brown/caramel complexion with wavy hair so if I wanted to i could be "exotic". I got cousins on #TeamMidnightBoys who refuse to claim they black and Blake Griffin complected cousins who recognize they blackness.

All this self hate, light skin darkskin good and bad hair bs I see coming from the AA community as well:jbhmm: are they not black and most West Indians/Carribean blacks ive met rep where they from (Trinidad,Jamaica etc) before they do "black"

Yall just making this WAY more complicated than it has to be.
can you quote people whining about you not claiming black, while also wating you to be anything but black? or are you just bullshyttin for daps?

Read every "spic" or "dont say nikka"
Comment directed at me in this thread.

Matter fact didnt u neg me once for saying nikka and saying im not black? And follow me thread to thread telling me stories about how u fooled around with a stocky Dominican tranny:mjlol:

Be a PAWG chasing pro black coli militant brehs:mjgrin:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everytime I take that i-95 drive through the south and stop in some po dunk towns I get stares from CACs and when I go to the black parts I get welcomed with open arms:blessed:

Im brown/caramel complexion with wavy hair so if I wanted to i could be "exotic". I got cousins on #TeamMidnightBoys who refuse to claim they black and Blake Griffin complected cousins who recognize they blackness.

All this self hate, light skin darkskin good and bad hair bs I see coming from the AA community as well:jbhmm: are they not black and most West Indians/Carribean blacks ive met rep where they from (Trinidad,Jamaica etc) before they do "black"

Yall just making this WAY more complicated than it has to be.

Read every "spic" or "dont say nikka"
Comment directed at me in this thread.

Matter fact didnt u neg me once for saying nikka and saying im not black? And follow me thread to thread telling me stories about how u fooled around with a stocky Dominican tranny:mjlol:

Be a PAWG chasing pro black coli militant brehs:mjgrin:

:russ: This dumb spic is just making shyt up now.

Where the fukk did I ever say I messed with a stocky Dominican tranny:russ:

The Dominican I messed with was an Afro Dominican:francis:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I grew up in a predominately african american neighborhood in SouthEast DC:jbhmm: so by that logic Im not even Dominican

Yall just reachin on here cuz yall hate Dominicans :mjlol:

I swear you gotta be retarded. All that inbreeding clearly fukked up your intellectual capacity

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:russ: This dumb spic is just making shyt up now.

Where the fukk did I ever say I messed with a stocky Dominican tranny:russ:

The Dominican I messed with was an Afro Dominican:francis:

"Mess" with afro dominicans then be racist to them on the internet brehs

Even that other clown @----- exposed himself for chasing a dirty white girl

U way past jokes I peeped u got some intense hatred towards all Dominicans no matter the reason like we the reason u broke and sleep on a twin bed :mjlol: u trying too hard fam just stop it

Either way ima say what I want:coffee::umad:

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot

My point is, if you hear a teenage kid spouting "nikka this" and "nikka that" repeatedly
on the uptown 1 train at 3 pm in the afternoon, how do you know whether they are full Dominican?
Half Dominican? Jesse Jackson's young cousin? From the Breevort projects? A Puerto Rican NY Knicks
ball boy?

How do we police the use of the term "nikka' by racial/ethnic/nationality percentages?

Or, should everyone basically avoid the word period?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Mess" with afro dominicans then be racist to them on the internet brehs

Even that other clown @----- exposed himself for chasing a dirty white girl

U way past jokes I peeped u got some intense hatred towards all Dominicans no matter the reason like we the reason u broke and sleep on a twin bed :mjlol: u trying too hard fam just stop it

Either way ima say what I want:coffee:

Lol you do realize I said I was in the junior high when I messed with her right? And the only reason I even brought it up was supporting the fact that "Latino" culture Is hyper sexual. Say what you want I'll do the same :yeshrug:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
My point is, if you hear a teenage kid spouting "nikka this" and "nikka that" repeatedly
on the uptown 1 train at 3 pm in the afternoon, how do you know whether they are full Dominican?
Half Dominican? Jesse Jackson's young cousin? From the Breevort projects? A Puerto Rican NY Knicks
ball boy?

How do we police the use of the term "nikka' by racial/ethnic/nationality percentages?

I live in Nj and this is why I don't care anymore who uses it

Waste of energy

I will check an Asian or if some uses it to refer to me

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ball boy?

Non black hispanics have no reason to say it period