Cardi and offset going through it for the 1000 time. Cardi admits she let another nikka smash while she was pregnant with Offset kid

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Good. Offset been cheating on her and publicly embarrassing her since the start of their relationship and not ONCE has she done him like that. She caught a case behind him, took him back after his rampant cheating and his public apologies begging for her back and HE STILL couldn’t stop cheating with whores who ran their mouth.

This is what he gets. You don’t get to feign outrage about your wife lacking morals when you never had any in your marriage from the start.
She was out here drugging and robbing dudes and having trannies rape them so he would be pretty on the money on that one. :patrice:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
"U my BM I won"
full

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah I don't really think he'll file for support but he might just to be petty.

Prob will be a custody battle more than spousal support.

Offset mama a Delta who does philanthropy work i wanna say so rhe fact he a suburban kid who was in and out of jail tells me his mom was ghost working all the time hence he went down the path of wifing a whore.

Offset shoulda just been a swag rapper who cuffed some spelman chick or at worst a lori harvey industry chick if he wanted a woman “used to the life”.