Cardi and offset going through it for the 1000 time. Cardi admits she let another nikka smash while she was pregnant with Offset kid

ReasonableMatic

Daps
her kids gone see this :bryan: :bryan:
Their* kids gon’ see their father cheating on their mother countless times before she fukked someone else :mjtf:
Ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the gun :banderas:

He was fukking women Cardi had beef with, they were posting pics of him cheating on IG, and talking about they been in his house, their marital bed and even her daughter’s room.

She can do whatever she wants and it still wouldn’t be bad enough. At least she’s not fukking his enemies. What a benevolent woman :mjgrin:
Having sex while pregnant with someone other than the father is nasty work. Look at all the women coming out of retirement from not posting or from the other sub-forums to condone this mess. Straight nasty. Give that p**** a break. I wouldn’t be thinking about men and the focus would be on myself & my children. Just nasty. Reminds me of my trifling cousin. Kids have new step-parent while in the womb and quick to move a dude in. Straight hood rat behavior. I’m put all the dudes and chicks who caping for this mess on ignore. Degenerate Behavior.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Cardi done bein embarrassed publically, she gone breh

IMG-8953.jpg

Offset SPIRALING :russ::dead:

Can I jack off with you on the phone?

He just like me frfr

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Cardi say 'nikka' more than I do by an order of magnitude.
She said it more in this one video than I've literally ever heard any black woman say it, collectively.
Have we ever gotten an explanation as why that's apparently just... fine?
sadly its pretty much a general term now...
its used by EVERYONE

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is this how males think in the middle of a divorce :mjlol: "she stuck on me :myman:"

The delusion :pachaha:

It looks like she's finally, hopefully, fed up and is playing his petty game. I guess she's finally in her don't get mad, get even bag

With all that said, they could be back together by Halloween

:yeshrug:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
:manny::yeshrug:

This nikka offset walk in the car dealership and saw cardi looking good on the lot, however this nikka had all the bodyfax on her before he took her off the lot

bytch already had 80,000 miles on it, mad nikkas/hispanics was riding that shyt around NYC for years, oil light was on, check engine lights was on, damage to the rear, spark plugs was used but this nikka offset still decided to take this used car off the lot not for a test drive but for a purchase (marriage)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Your preggo wife saying she has been slinging p*ssy is crazy diabolical work.

Offset needs to just fall back. Handle this through the courts. You are NOT going to win a war of words with a woman like her. She is loud and has zero shame.

You are not going to out petty her. Impossible

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pregnant women bodies be so sexy...that roleplay where she tells you The vita not yours and it's King Kamala baby, and she jerks you as she verbally humiliates you and emasculates you, spitting and drooling in your mouth, the big black areolas and veins popping through the milk filled swollen mammaries with protruding thick rock hard nipples dripping colostrum as she tells you King Kamala digging in YOUR SUGAR SHACK until you can't contain yourself and you hold her in your arms as you suck a tittie to pacify your orgasm screams and cum violently all over yourself and she gently plays in your viscous senen letting out a maniacal giggle as she basks in her victory of sexually conquering you. :takedat:
:picard:

nikka you going to make me shoot my wife’s club tonight. nikka got a thing for dark Areolas.