Cardi and offset going through it for the 1000 time. Cardi admits she let another nikka smash while she was pregnant with Offset kid

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
If you never fukked a pregnant woman you missing out :wow:

Shorty I was with had a stomach pillow, she laid down and let me go to WORK :banderas: no fukks given at all. Wonderful times

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cardi doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt tho, she literally said out loud “what yall want me to do? Leave him? That’s my husband!” :mjlol: mfs perpetuate dysfunction and then get mad when it impacts their personal life. Offset a dawg and she knows that, she stayed with him and chose that :yeshrug:
Maybe I just ain’t found that level of love yet, or my ego is too large, and I ain’t living foul like that anyway, but if I ever got caught up in some shyt I’m exiting stage left regardless of her feelings. I ain’t built for understanding like that on my end. Finding out about any kinda lick back is too much of a risk to my pride, but this shyt diabolical :heh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I keep trying to tell dudes.....

Pregnant women are the worst, emotionally. They do the most irrational shyt. shyt ain't out the norm for a preg chick to be so mad at her child's father and flooded with so many emotions and horny that she go act out sexually with someone else.:francis:

That preg p*ssy be like ooey gooey cake. Mushy and warm.:wow:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
These are the type of simps Future raised. They think having to pay a woman for 18 years is a win simply because they’ll always have some type of access to them.

Getting a cute hood rat pregnant is like averaging 30 in the first round of the playoffs but you got swept :francis:

:yeshrug: Future would have never married a prostitute.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy that a woman can see a guy with multiple kids by multiple women and still end up having a kid with him, thinking they could be the final piece to the puzzle to change him. Sounds like brain damage to me.

Last edited: