Cardi and offset going through it for the 1000 time. Cardi admits she let another nikka smash while she was pregnant with Offset kid

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
BREH you get it :wow:

Plump as hell too :banderas:

And them pregnancy hips man… :banderas:

They be tired and shyt they just wanna put that ass in the air and get some work.
The way they nose spreads and that waddle....:banderas:when my fave sex worker was pregnant I literally couldn't paint her. All I wanted to do was lay with her and rub her back. So was such a goddess...:noah:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
There is a saying you lie with bugs and you get the fleas they both were aware of the type of individuals they are, this is vile but then again cardi b has openly admitted to drugging men unconscious and robbing so this isnt the worse issue , at least have the basic self respect to ensure this information is private , this is shameful

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Her fukking a nikka while pregnant is NASTY work but this nikka aint been shyt the whole marriage. nikka cheated on her constantly even with her enemies.
I agree with you. I don't condone what Offset did at all but I look at it as two destructive individuals who are better off just co-parenting.