Cardi and offset going through it for the 1000 time. Cardi admits she let another nikka smash while she was pregnant with Offset kid

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
She made more bread than him, and she was more popping than him

She *probably would have acted right had he did

He got a come up if anything
I appreciate a woman who has her own resources but I don't know if that changes who you really are. If Offset acted right are we really sure there would still be no fukkery. I think she is who she is.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Good. Offset been cheating on her and publicly embarrassing her since the start of their relationship and not ONCE has she done him like that. She caught a case behind him, took him back after his rampant cheating and his public apologies begging for her back and HE STILL couldn’t stop cheating with whores who ran their mouth.

This is what he gets. You don’t get to feign outrage about your wife lacking morals when you never had any in your marriage from the start.

You do realize that by publicly admitting to cheating on Offset that Cardi has destroyed her already minimal chances of finding another dude who's doing well for himself who will take her seriously, right?

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I appreciate a woman who has her own resources but I don't know if that changes who you really are. If Offset acted right are we really sure there would still be no fukkery. I think she is who she is.
The real answer. She was taking bottles in the coochie at the club, getting paid to fukk, stripping, and drugging nikkas. That lack of care/importance placed on or for sex was going to come out regardless. I don’t like these type of women long term :yeshrug:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Knocking up hoes and thinking you can turn a hoe into a wife are two completely different levels of delusional.
Naw

it's the exact opposite.

Cause you can walk away from a bad marriage and never have ties to a horrible person ever again. (As long as you have no kids)

Having kids with a shyt head bytch - along with you being a shyt head ass dude- makes you tied to that shyt FOREVER.

Future and dude both sucka ass lames that knocked up shythead hoes while both being shythead dudes that BOTH attention whore and tell they business.

Both got kids with shythead hoe DNA mixed with their shyt head lame DNA.:skip:

I laugh at dudes with kids by hoes more than I would a dude that married and divorced a hoe without having kids with the hoe.