UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This is a great idea, but I refuse to live in an apartment/townhome/studio/flat/condo or whatever people consider them. I need a front and backyard to myself.
Most Americans don’t even use their backyards or front yards and don’t deserve to have them as a result.

It doesn’t make sense that I see more people outside enjoying nature in urban areas more than I do in the suburbs.

My cousins backyard in Georgia is filled with ticks

:mjtf:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Public transportation for the eyes of many, is a symbol of poverty and drama on some Worldstar Hip-hop fukkery of fighting with strangers. It will take a few more generations to kill that stigma of public transportation and sharing it with other people.
That’s funny cause most Americans can barley even afford car repair

Daps
Reppin
NULL
“The majority of Americans want to live in car-free neighborhoods,”
FALSE

Majority of Americans want the option to go car free.
Most people do not want the option of having a car taken away from them. Big difference.

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
The only people mad at this are people who haven't actually tried living in a city where you could just walk down to the store when you want something or get on clean and reliable public transit

Where in the United States of America is there clean AND reliable public transit?
:jbhmm:

Let me know.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
-1x-1.jpg

why are they staggered all weird like that; was the Citi planner drunk :russ:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Most Americans don’t even use their backyards or front yards and don’t deserve to have them as a result.

It doesn’t make sense that I see more people outside enjoying nature in urban areas more than I do in the suburbs.

My cousins backyard in Georgia is filled with ticks

:mjtf:

Most Americans love their backyard and maintain them as long as their physically able to..

bnew

Veteran
Daps
-1x-1.jpg

why are they staggered all weird like that; was the Citi planner drunk :russ:

trying to avoid a rigid uniform appearance and make the on the ground landscape unique building to building.:ehh:

you can imagine the scenarios when people are on autopilot and they walk down the wrong street or worse into the wrong building or apartment because every building and street looks the same.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
That’s funny cause most Americans can barley even afford car repair

people risking their freedom, driving without a license or on a suspended license in areas with little to no reliable public transportation.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Having lived places with none, bad, decent, and great public transit, the main problem is that most cities are too spread out commercially.

You can make walkable neighborhoods and schools( even though schools probably aren’t the safety draw they used to be) by the main hinderance is really the fact we have lost our malls.

It’s not the ability to make it to a dentist appointment that makes people chained to cars. It’s being able to run 6 errands at once. Malls used to be an all day thing. You could accomplish everything in a mile of it.

Now we having shopping districts which span miles in several directions

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Having lived places with none, bad, decent, and great public transit, the main problem is that most cities are too spread out commercially.

You can make walkable neighborhoods and schools( even though schools probably aren’t the safety draw they used to be) by the main hinderance is really the fact we have lost our malls.

It’s not the ability to make it to a dentist appointment that makes people chained to cars. It’s being able to run 6 errands at once. Malls used to be an all day thing. You could accomplish everything in a mile of it.

Now we having shopping districts which span miles in several directions

the guy who created malls later came to hate it.