Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
As someone who has been coming to Houston off and on for the last 4-5 years, they can gtfoh w/ this. It gets hot as balls round this hoe in the summer time. Is this part of the Green Houston project? I like how the city center is more connected for cyclists a ton better than the DFW area, but a lot is left to be desired for bike riders. Maybe it's just me but all the off ramps and such look like they're on the brink of collapse round here too. Once you get outside the city centre, they look brand new but I'm out here in Pearland/Mo City mostly

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M

Lot of gems in here. I don't think any of this is new as a dedicated bike person who bikes to work, including the fanny pack which can be tucked under your shirt and is great for carrying small weapons for any dumb ass car driver with an attitude problem.
Do the same when u in your 40s and the doctor needs to speak with u. Cause they will tell u right now biking is what u need to be doing

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Lot of gems in here. I don't think any of this is new as a dedicated bike person who bikes to work, including the fanny pack which can be tucked under your shirt and is great for carrying small weapons for any dumb ass car driver with an attitude problem.

Do the same when u in your 40s and the doctor needs to speak with u. Cause they will tell u right now biking is what u need to be doing
Heh I bike in Houston breh
But Arizona is simply not ideal for a car-free,biking community

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Good. Walkable cities solve a variety of problems. When you shrink roads you create more space for housing. When you put more busses and trains in the city, you reduce the amount of cars on the road which makes ambulances, fire trucks, etc. Faster at responding to emergencies. When cities are more walkable, people save money on gas and air is cleaner with less exhaust blasting into the air.

The only people mad at this are people who haven't actually tried living in a city where you could just walk down to the store when you want something or get on clean and reliable public transit

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't raised in an apartment or flat so no way I'd settle for that now..
There's no way another human is dwelling above or beneath me :scust:

I don’t even want my neighbor house close to mine fukk I look like having someone live below me? :scust:

Me and my wife rented apartments/townhomes early in our relationship because we didn’t know any better. Now that I’m grown with kids there’s no way I’d live in a apartment. There’s no way I’d share a wall with anyone. I get that it works for some people in certain situations, but not for me. :yeshrug:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wasn't raised in an apartment or flat so no way I'd settle for that now..
There's no way another human is dwelling above or beneath me :scust:
Has nothing to do with where you were raised and more to do with what you prefer. I have a home and a condo and I prefer my condo. But this can depend on the house and the condo.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Threads like this make the coli nervous
Selfish motherfukkers can't see the purpose.
Coli bros were born with a silver spoon
Not calling you Diddy, but you rhyme with Loon
Suburban clowns don't care about the plight of the poor
Thecoli is like Toronto, rac00n capital of the world
I'll choke you motherfukkers til your pants are shytty
The coli is set in the first Resident Evil, Racc00n city
Gougin' out your eyes is a perilous sight
Bunch of Sambo masters, can't none of them fight
Walking for y'all is like pulling a tooth
I must've broke your legs, can't stand you c00ns
I'mma break something off in your tail pipe
When i'm done, something ain't gonna smell right
A car-centric city is not the move
You my son, but the world doesn't revolve around you

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don’t even want my neighbor house close to mine fukk I look like having someone live below me? :scust:

Me and my wife rented apartments/townhomes early in our relationship because we didn’t know any better. Now that I’m grown with kids there’s no way I’d live in a apartment. There’s no way I’d share a wall with anyone. I get that it works for some people in certain situations, but not for me. :yeshrug:

High-rise and stacked dwelling is for the college kids or choice less..no self respecting adult will allow themselves to be in such proximity with other human habitat dwellings :scusthov:

Smelling their food, hearing their God awful music, providing their cockroachs refuge..hearing their weak love making..

I need a brick condo in a massive yard with trees and a garden..surrounded by a wall.

Anything less than that may as well go live in a favella or shanty town..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Good. Walkable cities solve a variety of problems. When you shrink roads you create more space for housing. When you put more busses and trains in the city, you reduce the amount of cars on the road which makes ambulances, fire trucks, etc. Faster at responding to emergencies. When cities are more walkable, people save money on gas and air is cleaner with less exhaust blasting into the air.

The only people mad at this are people who haven't actually tried living in a city where you could just walk down to the store when you want something or get on clean and reliable public transit

Public transportation for the eyes of many, is a symbol of poverty and drama on some Worldstar Hip-hop fukkery of fighting with strangers. It will take a few more generations to kill that stigma of public transportation and sharing it with other people.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Public transportation for the eyes of many, is a symbol of poverty and drama on some Worldstar Hip-hop fukkery of fighting with strangers. It will take a few more generations to kill that stigma of public transportation and sharing it with other people.