‘Captain Phillips’ Oscar Nominee Barkhad Abdi Is Broke

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
This nikka monster ugly. Maybe the people at Walking dead can hire his bony ass to play a walker.

I watched Captain Phillips in the theater, when nikka came on the screen I was like :huhldup:for real.

65 G is just fine for an actor who has never acted before, and 3 months of work. I bet he got to fly around the world to promote Captain Phillips.

God damn at this nikkas teeth. :huhldup:

:huhldup:this dude teeth is on some
2767059_o.gif
level of fukkery

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:At this dude being a reason a Tom Hanks movie about a white man fending off Somali pirates was a success

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What? :heh:

Why the hell would Tom Hanks do that? It's not his movie. He didn't write/direct/produce it. That's like saying why don't you give a co-worker $100 after he quits. You could, but why would you? That ain't on you.

And the movie would've been a success with or without this guy playing that character, let's be real here.

Fred.

It's the typical bullshyt liberal agenda. Why the fukk should Hanks give him anything. The man got to experience something most people work all their lives to achieve for showing up to an audition.

With that theory shouldn't have that dude given a big chunk of his 65k to other people that only make 6500.fukk that. You work for it it's yours.

Distribution of wealth is BS

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
This nikka monster ugly. Maybe the people at Walking dead can hire his bony ass to play a walker.

I watched Captain Phillips in the theater, when nikka came on the screen I was like :huhldup:for real.

65 G is just fine for an actor who has never acted before, and 3 months of work. I bet he got to fly around the world to promote Captain Phillips.

God damn at this nikkas teeth. :huhldup:

You nikkas have no shame

:dead: