‘Captain Phillips’ Oscar Nominee Barkhad Abdi Is Broke

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
1, he needs to get a serious agent that believes in him.
2,get a author to put out a best seller about his life of struggle
3,do indy films.....that black and white hipster hurt and gloom shyt.
4. get some dental work done
5,get paid speaking at colleges and bring awareness to the struggle.

trust me dude could feast out here.
wat6rr.jpg

:dead:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:ohlawd:how the fukk did this guy get nominated. his acting in captain phillips was terrible at best. i guess thats what they were going for though with that role:ld:but he should have never been nominated. seems like they were just tryna fill the black quota for the ceremony so they dont look racist. :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This nikka monster ugly. Maybe the people at Walking dead can hire his bony ass to play a walker.

I watched Captain Phillips in the theater, when nikka came on the screen I was like :huhldup:for real.

65 G is just fine for an actor who has never acted before, and 3 months of work. I bet he got to fly around the world to promote Captain Phillips.

God damn at this nikkas teeth. :huhldup:

That donkey smile :wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This nikka monster ugly. Maybe the people at Walking dead can hire his bony ass to play a walker.

I watched Captain Phillips in the theater, when nikka came on the screen I was like :huhldup:for real.

65 G is just fine for an actor who has never acted before, and 3 months of work. I bet he got to fly around the world to promote Captain Phillips.

jaypause2.png

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Lots of 1st time Black actors don't put in the work needed to become legitimate actors. It's not even about looks. Lots of ugly dudes get regular roles if they can act. His performance in Captain Phillips was very good but also very raw he needs to season himself if he wants to work in Hollywood, otherwise, he'll just be a woulda coulda shoulda.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, hanks probably has like a $100 mill in the bank, dude is a heavyweight producer and actor

He should give this dude a couple hundred g's, he helped make the movie the success it was. After this movie dropped all I heard from critics was how good this nikka was in the movie and he'd get an Oscar nod

What? :heh:

Why the hell would Tom Hanks do that? It's not his movie. He didn't write/direct/produce it. That's like saying why don't you give a co-worker $100 after he quits. You could, but why would you? That ain't on you.

And the movie would've been a success with or without this guy playing that character, let's be real here.

Fred.