BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see $92M-$121M first week.

And finish around $730M

Unless it turns out they hyping something dramatic happens that directly leads to A4 and it’s cant miss

Martha

of course they're going to be saying that. :russ: shyt, they might throw in a wakanda reference just to :troll:

I dunno how much its going to do tbh, I just wouldn't be surprised by $150 at this point considering the MCU.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If WW did numbers coming off the critical (and commercial, depending on who you ask) failures that were Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad, there's no way this doesn't succeed.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
After Black Panther, I think we should be careful when it comes to underestimating Marvel films and their box office potential lol.

Larson is an Oscar Award winner. Unless you mean they fukked up in the looks department?

Yeah I can't take anything way from her acting, she's gonna be GOAT soon, especially after her performance in Glass Castle, but she doesn't have the look, nor the martial arts prowess. Blunt is a beast in Edge of Tomorrow and The Huntsman. She actually looks like she can fukk some shyt up. We still haven't seen that from Larson. They're gonna need the cinematography used in Wonder Woman, and borrow some of the cuts from Zack Snyder. So even if she ends up looking the part, what they do with the action will be the deciding factor.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
A lot of yall afraid that she'll come in and wreck shyt. I don't see that happening. Thanos gone fukk her up and she'll need the crew to help her.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wonder Woman is a household name, we have no clue who Captain Marvel is

I will say this...... Household to who?

Kids born in say 2003 to up last year when WW movie dropped probably had no idea who she was?

Where was she at really in any media? And lets just say by chance "well my mommy and daddy told me" how far does that really reach?

Now do they know her now? Sure and that can be easily done for that same demographic and others for CM. Disney (like they did with IM, and Guardians, and Antman and Black Panther) have a full year to educate people on who CM is... and hell they been already started with the kids via the Avengers cartoon show.

I'm grown ass 80's baby like most of the cats on here... but lets not pretend commercially WW was out there as a consistently equal as some of the other characters thats been crossover hits for years.

Martha

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Kids born in say 2003 to up last year when WW movie dropped probably had no idea who she was?

Where was she at really in any media? And lets just say by chance "well my mommy and daddy told me" how far does that really reach?

Now do they know her now? Sure and that can be easily done for that same demographic and others for CM. Disney (like they did with IM, and Guardians, and Antman and Black Panther) have a full year to educate people on who CM is... and hell they been already started with the kids via the Avengers cartoon show.

I'm grown ass 80's baby like most of the cats on here... but lets not pretend commercially WW was out there as a consistently equal as some of the other characters thats been crossover hits for years.

Martha

ive been saying this for a minute

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
ive been saying this for a minute

Yea people love to say "WW is a household name" when a large population (the youth) didnt even know who she was till last summer

And to keep it 100, there are 20 year old that dont even know who Rakim, De La Soul, Biz Markee, Clyde Drexler, Bernie Kosar, Mario Lemmieux, and etc are. No way in hell they knew who WW was before that movie dropped:lolbron:

Martha

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Martha

Carol already got the internet goin nuts the number one searched hero even at the height "Avengers:Infinity War" pandemonium

Captain Marvel Dominates Google Search

captain marvel's in coming mainstream successes about to have these "strong independent white woman" threatened dork nikka's angrier than a black widow action scene:russ:

Last edited: