CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
so... Fox really copy writed the word Mutant or something :wtf:

I saw Iron Man 3 but skipped Thor 2 and thought this movie was the A1 :blessed:

but did something happen to Hawk Eye in Thor 2 ? Why wasnt he in this movie??
him griping about not getting enough screen time or some shiet
Why the hell would Hawkeye be in Thor 2? :heh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
so... Fox really copy writed the word Mutant or something :wtf:

I saw Iron Man 3 but skipped Thor 2 and thought this movie was the A1 :blessed:

but did something happen to Hawk Eye in Thor 2 ? Why wasnt he in this movie??
Now this goes for all superhero movies. You always have to assume that all other heroes have their own shyt to deal with. Every hero has their own rogues gallery of villains that they have put up with. Just because you don't see another hero on screen doesn't mean they're just sitting at home watching TV. Simply put, like another person said in this thread, you don't see the other Avengers in the solo films because THIS AINT AN AVENGERS MOVIE.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why the hell would Hawkeye be in Thor 2? :heh:

:wtf: because he was in Thor and Avengers and since Avengers the series has been heavy SHIELD (again I skipped out on Thor 2 which is why I was asking the question in the first place)

I just figured something happened to him because of how heavy SHIELD plot Captain America 2 is :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Now this goes for all superhero movies. You always have to assume that all other heroes have their own shyt to deal with. Every hero has their own rogues gallery of villains that they have put up with. Just because you don't see another hero on screen doesn't mean they're just sitting at home watching TV. Simply put, like another person said in this thread, you don't see the other Avengers in the solo films because THIS AINT AN AVENGERS MOVIE.

but it was a SHIELD movie and Hawk Eye was all about SHIELD..

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC has no confidence in their movie franchise. They're turning what was supposed to be a Superman solo sequel into a Justice League movie cuz they don't think a Superman solo can do numbers against Cap 3. This is gonna be the DC version of Spiderman 3.

Yea DC is trying too hard. Focus on the Superman story. They going for home runs trying to keep up with Marvel. I'll hold my judgement until I see the movie but from this angle, it looks like theyre adding a bunch of chit thats not needed.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Everybody keep in mind though, it's Warner Bros who call the shots when it comes to which DC films get made. They've got narrow vision.