CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wouldn't mind another Hulk movie. I think it's long overdue the norton movie was good and Hulk stole the show in the avengers movie. But still no hulk movie what gives?

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I wanna go see it again :noah:

Fight scenes so piff.
tumblr_n3yhd1erPe1qewsw4o1_500.gif

He was decent.... But after seeing winter solider i'd be happy if he picked up the captain america mantle. He gave cap a run for his money, highly trained in espionage and hand to hand combat, Expert Sniper, and is a Tough SOB, plus ww2 veteran...

:manny:

tumblr_n3xwag79IB1r5utywo3_r2_500.jpg

:wow::wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wouldn't mind another Hulk movie. I think it's long overdue the norton movie was good and Hulk stole the show in the avengers movie. But still no hulk movie what gives?

You have a limited storyline for the Hulk. You can only formulate so many plots for him. I think they gonna have to start doing cameo's Can't just have stand alone movies anymore.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You have a limited storyline for the Hulk. You can only formulate so many plots for him. I think they gonna have to start doing cameo's Can't just have stand alone movies anymore.

There's actually a ton of storylines to be explored for The Hulk, but too many people are still caught up in that "It should be like the Bill Bixby tv-show" mentality. They could introduce the different Hulk personalities like Joe Fixit, the Future Imperfect story with The Maestro, a modern classic like Planet Hulk, the possibilities are endless. But more importantly, and they've almost reached that point, to stop making Banner's only personality be that he wants to cure the Hulk. It's not interesting and we're all just waiting for the Hulk come out.

I think that's what Whedon nailed about Banner in The Avengers, he's aware of what he carries inside and with it comes a certain tension, but beyond that Banner accepts his fate and that allows him to guide The Hulk better.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
same thing for iron man and even thor imo

I wanna go see it again :noah:

Fight scenes so piff.
tumblr_n3yhd1erPe1qewsw4o1_500.gif
hawkeye did that move first tho :ufdup:

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
He was decent.... But after seeing winter solider i'd be happy if he picked up the captain america mantle. He gave cap a run for his money, highly trained in espionage and hand to hand combat, Expert Sniper, and is a Tough SOB, plus ww2 veteran...

:manny:
Bucky was the throwing the shield like a pro a few times.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Which Marvel Villain Are You

fukked around and got The Dark Phoenix
250px-XMen135.jpg
can someone educate me on this did Phoenix kill Professor X? Because that's the impression the last X Men movie left you with starring Capt Picard. I was always under the impression that the phoenix transported him into another dimension/galaxy and that the kree became a part of the story after this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dat Incredible Hulk Fight Vs Abomination...

:banderas:

One of the most hyped moments in the history of my movie going experiences.When Bruce Banner launched himself like a nuke and fell backwards out of that helicopter...and then you saw the green fist bust through the pavement:wow:

I had to scoot the fukk up in my seat:whoo:

Ripped the cop car in half and used it as boxing gloves:krs:

I've been a Hulk stan since I was a kid, so that shyt was:banderas: to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1397430082][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm hearing since Hulk didn't get a stand alone film in phase 2, he's going to get a lot of piff scenes in the next Avengers movie.Some dude who read the script for Age Of Ultron said Hulk fans are going to be very happy.

Marvel's smart with this shyt.They keep giving Hulk these "scene stealing" moments until eventually the general pop is going to start clamoring for another Hulk film:win:

Last edited: