CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Off topic but fam we gon be eating this summer at the movies. Seeing all the trailers today reminded of the greatness coming in the next few months. Godzilla:wow: , Spider-Man 2:blessed:, X-Men: DOFP:whew: and Guardians of The Galaxy:ohlawd:.

My wallet:damn:

Son... on top of all this heat, i gotta take my baby to see Rio 2 next week when she gets out of school. :sadcam:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Speaking of Agents of SHIELD

No way in hell I'm gonna put myself thru it and catch up with that show. But if SHIELD is disbanded now...uhh...wtf are they gonna do? Lol.

Guess this means the shield being gone thing is temporary or something?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
you need to avoid the episode that just aired, which hints heavily at what is about to happen, that is all

You think so breh??? Real talk and maybe I need to watch it again but I really ain't see the connection......

Unless

the Clairvoyant is HYDRA. :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This might be my favorite Marvel Studios film to date. I really enjoyed Iron Man and Avengers but this had everything. Cap fukked shyt up in the first five minutes more so than his first movie in its entirety. This had some great lines but they didn't over do it with the comedy. The thing that really set it apart though was the slightly darker tone and the ridiculous action sequences. This was like Metal Gear Solid meets Michael Mann meets Marvel superheroes :ohlawd:

Winter Soldier was also a great villain. They did a great job with him. He was so :demonic:

A quick breakdown of audience reaction to the trailers:

TMNT was :ohhh: mixed with :gladbron: .... the nostalgia was real.

Godzilla was :merchant: mixed with :blessed:

X-Men Days of Future Past received a :ohhh: + :to: + :ohlawd:

Guardians of the Galaxy received in order :wtf: :ehh: :russ: :ehh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This might be my favorite Marvel Studios film to date. I really enjoyed Iron Man and Avengers but this had everything. Cap fukked shyt up in the first five minutes more so than his first movie in its entirety. This had some great lines but they didn't over do it with the comedy. The thing that really set it apart though was the slightly darker tone and the ridiculous action sequences. This was like Metal Gear Solid meets Michael Mann meets Marvel superheroes :ohlawd:

Winter Soldier was also a great villain. They did a great job with him. He was so :demonic:

A quick breakdown of audience reaction to the trailers:

TMNT was :ohhh: mixed with :gladbron: .... the nostalgia was real.

Godzilla was :merchant: mixed with :blessed:

X-Men Days of Future Past received a :ohhh: + :to: + :ohlawd:

Guardians of the Galaxy received in order :wtf: :ehh: :russ: :ehh:

You see it!

shyt gave me hope for a mgs movie.

-DMP-