CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can yall help a non comic book person with this. Why isn't the shield more of powerful weapon in these movies? I get it defensively but offensively when he throws it... I'm like eh. Especially in one of the main battles in this movies. It's like why are you throwing it?

WTF are you talking about as an offensive weapon just imagine a solid large 12 pound frisbee made of hard ass indestructible metal hitting your chest at about 50mph....

:stopitslime:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
WTF are you talking about as an offensive weapon just imagine a solid large 12 pound frisbee made of hard ass indestructible metal hitting your chest at about 50mph....

:stopitslime:
Exactly, but that's my point. It would seem like this niguh would knocking niguhs out left and right with this. That should be like his main weapon like Thor. Again, I ain't a comic person, so maybe it is in the comics. But in his main fight, his enemy was catching that mug like a frisbee.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I wish I coulda video taped this white nerd running around telling people not to leave after and mid creds. Niguh was blocking people way, telling people to have a seat. "Wait, wait, it's not over. Don't leave."
your phone didn't have a camera? I stayed for the mid credits and had to book it out the theatre because I had to take a piss

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Exactly, but that's my point. It would seem like this niguh would knocking niguhs out left and right with this. That should be like his main weapon like Thor. Again, I ain't a comic person, so maybe it is in the comics. But in his main fight, his enemy was catching that mug like a frisbee.

He was knocking nikkas out with it. that shyt hurts. But Winter Soldier has a highly capable cybernetic arm... So.....

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
your phone didn't have a camera? I stayed for the mid credits and had to book it out the theatre because I had to take a piss
I had it off at the time. This is one of those strict movies places about cell phone. Wish I woulda turned though.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I mean he was doing work with it against normal peeps. He fukked that airship up with it pretty goddamn nice. The Winter Soldier has a badass cyborg arm tho breh. It can snag that shield out of the air, understandably

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
...That's why we go to the bathroom before the movie playa.

:russ:
something about movie theatre soda :ohhh:

had this flashing on and off in my mind like a strobe light
waterfall-10176.gif