CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Maria hill is the dark haired broad or Cap's neighbor?
cobie_smulders_maria_hill-the-avengers-clip.jpg

My baby girl Cobie :lupe:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah but THIS movie was supposed to be what IM3 /THOR2 should have been hard hitting. great story, great characters.... EXCELLENT ACTION... this movie hit on all levels...
Agreed. Thor 2 was alright but too goofy for me for real. I understand it's kinda hard to suspend disbelief with those characters, but fukk. The fights in that shyt were pretty goddamn wack. This shyt was hard hitting, bone crunching, violent shyt. That fakkit who was talking shyt about the action a couple days ago was so off it's not even funny. The action in this was fantastic

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One last thing I need to say and I'm done for the moment. The Winter Soldier fighting and switching the knife between hands back and forth mid combat is probably the coolest thing I've seen all year. For some reason that just sealed the deal for me. shyt was just plain old fashioned fukking cool :yeshrug:

Not to mention the changing of the arm's strength. I mean...he really couldn't have been handled better on screen, I think. I had doubts about it. Didn't think the story would be taken that seriously. But The Winter Soldier was a fukking dirty motherfukker and I loved every second of it.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Hold up brehs are calling Frank Grillo Dominican :WHAT!:

Wasnt like he was cheating on her, Fury thought she might have been in on it... There's specific reasons why he trusts Maria and Steve. He trusts cap implicitly.

Well there you go. Widow
was his top and most trusted agent, but when SHIELD was compromised, he trusted Hill over her, he trusted Rogers over her(gave him the data) but he didn't trust her :ufdup:. This is an emotionless woman who legitimately grieved for him when she thought he was dead.

Yeah I caught that.Black Widow might be up to some shyt.I doubt they'd turn her into a villain/give her a bad portrayal, though...feminist groups would probably act a bytch.Marvel's not stupid.That bytch is STAYING a hero[/spolier]

Scarlet Witch, Agent 13 and Ms Marvel are coming.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
One last thing I need to say and I'm done for the moment. The Winter Soldier fighting and switching the knife between hands back and forth mid combat is probably the coolest thing I've seen all year. For some reason that just sealed the deal for me. shyt was just plain old fashioned fukking cool :yeshrug:

Not to mention the changing of the arm's strength. I mean...he really couldn't have been handled better on screen, I think. I had doubts about it. Didn't think the story would be taken that seriously. But The Winter Soldier was a fukking dirty motherfukker and I loved every second of it.
My fav part about his fight scenes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hold up brehs are calling Frank Grillo Dominican :WHAT!:

Well there you go. Widow
was his top and most trusted agent, but when SHIELD was compromised, he trusted Hill over her, he trusted Rogers over her(gave him the data) but he didn't trust her :ufdup:. This is an emotionless woman who legitimately grieved for him when she thought he was dead.

Scarlet Witch, Agent 13 and Ms Marvel are coming.

I know it looks bad but everyone loves Cap... Something about him is he is fair and knows right from wrong. My FIRST choice would be to give it to Cap.
I'm sure this plotline will be talked about in Avengers 2.