CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Still watching the credits roll. Can se one explain the significance of the mid credits scene?

An did anyone else get a MGS vibe through out the movie. Hydra was acting like the fukking patriots.

-DMP-

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Trick-Daddy-mugshot-SPL-550x662.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Other random thoughts about the movie

I like how they didn't force Sharon on us. Didn't even tell us her last name and force a random love story into the thing. Her role in the film was short but sweet. And speaking of her

Goddamn I HATED that dominican(or whatever) fukker by the end of the movie. Like....SHIELD sent this dude literally everywhere for every mission. My moms said, "Somebody needs to kill his ass" when he started to square up against the falcon. Dude seriously needed to get bodied and I'm kinda upset he didn't.

I am SO SURPRISED at how dope they made Falcon. He was just a cool, righteous motherfukker. He put in goddamn WORK in taking out his helicarrier.

Scar Jo was so sexy in this. Just the way she looks is fukkin paralyzing goddamn

I caught the Strange name drop.

ONE THING. You're telling me that Stark Tower is targeted by this shyt, and Tony isn't even aware of it? C'mon son, I don't buy that. I mean, this was a pretty big event, and I don't wanna be the guy complaining about the other Avengers not being there, but fukk. They'd make it a lot more believable if they threw in a cameo every now and then.

Maria Hill was low key a bad bytch. I wanna see her role increase somehow tho with SHIELD supposedly being done....dunno what they can do.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Other random thoughts about the movie

I like how they didn't force Sharon on us. Didn't even tell us her last name and force a random love story into the thing. Her role in the film was short but sweet. And speaking of her

Goddamn I HATED that dominican(or whatever) fukker by the end of the movie. Like....SHIELD sent this dude literally everywhere for every mission. My moms said, "Somebody needs to kill his ass" when he started to square up against the falcon. Dude seriously needed to get bodied and I'm kinda upset he didn't.

I am SO SURPRISED at how dope they made Falcon. He was just a cool, righteous motherfukker. He put in goddamn WORK in taking out his helicarrier.

Scar Jo was so sexy in this. Just the way she looks is fukkin paralyzing goddamn

I caught the Strange name drop.

ONE THING. You're telling me that Stark Tower is targeted by this shyt, and Tony isn't even aware of it? C'mon son, I don't buy that. I mean, this was a pretty big event, and I don't wanna be the guy complaining about the other Avengers not being there, but fukk. They'd make it a lot more believable if they threw in a cameo every now and then.

Maria Hill was low key a bad bytch. I wanna see her role increase somehow tho with SHIELD supposedly being done....dunno what they can do.
I had a random thought also.

where the hell was coulston?

-DMP-

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Still watching the credits roll. Can se one explain the significance of the mid credits scene?

An did anyone else get a MGS vibe through out the movie. Hydra was acting like the fukking patriots.

-DMP-

avengers 2....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
does zola somehow become ultron in the movie?

i wouldnt say that but i believe the zola algorithm thing is gonna be a heavily referenced plot point in avengers 2, plus we still got ant man with hank pym who created the ultron a.i.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
what the fukk is coulston gonna do against the winter soldier?
Die. Quickly. Actually, Colston would have gotten bodied by any of the agents in this movie, possibly. I think they stepped up their requirements at SHIELD since New York. Every motherfukker is a karate master lol. Coulston ain't bout that life

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Had to post again how damn good the action and fight scenes were. I remember reading that the Russo brothers were inspired by The Raid and you can definitely tell. Fam, Cap started putting in work in the 1st 15 minutes:ohlawd:

Falcon was dope as well, I like how he actually had shyt to do and held his own. Scarlett J can do no wrong at this point, she too bad:noah:.

It's pretty much a given that Batman/Superman will make more money but damn, it's a good chance Cap 3 will be the better movie, especially with the directors and writers returning.