CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Die. Quickly. Actually, Colston would have gotten bodied by any of the agents in this movie, possibly. I think they stepped up their requirements at SHIELD since New York. Every motherfukker is a karate master lol. Coulston ain't bout that life

Coulson is supposedly well trained but shyt even Cap had a hard time fighting winter soldier.... that's saying alot!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Goddamn I HATED that dominican(or whatever) fukker by the end of the movie. Like....SHIELD sent this dude literally everywhere for every mission. My moms said, "Somebody needs to kill his ass" when he started to square up against the falcon. Dude seriously needed to get bodied and I'm kinda upset he didn't.

That dude was supposed to be a white boy/ militant white power type , in the comics hes a mercenary idk if theyre going to let dude portray him as a racist but that's how he is in the comics, Plus hes the one who landed the shot when cap got killed in the comics, just not the killshot

This is the look I think they were going for:

CROSSBONES_savage_crims.jpg

frank-grillo-crossbones-img.jpg

http://marvel.wikia.com/Brock_Rumlow_(Earth-616)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Anyone else notice how Fury
Called Hill
Ae4qrox.png
instead of Black Window
4M5SUNZ.png
when he was being attacked. You see her face when she found out he was alive and when he dropped the "I didn't know who to trust" line :mjpls:. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :whew:.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Called Hill
Ae4qrox.png
instead of Black Window
4M5SUNZ.png
when he was being attacked. You see her face when she found out he was alive and when he dropped the "I didn't know who to trust" line :mjpls:. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :whew:.

Wasnt like he was cheating on her, Fury thought she might have been in on it... There's specific reasons why he trusts Maria and Steve. He trusts cap implicitly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other random thoughts about the movie

I like how they didn't force Sharon on us. Didn't even tell us her last name and force a random love story into the thing. Her role in the film was short but sweet. And speaking of her

Goddamn I HATED that dominican(or whatever) fukker by the end of the movie. Like....SHIELD sent this dude literally everywhere for every mission. My moms said, "Somebody needs to kill his ass" when he started to square up against the falcon. Dude seriously needed to get bodied and I'm kinda upset he didn't.

I am SO SURPRISED at how dope they made Falcon. He was just a cool, righteous motherfukker. He put in goddamn WORK in taking out his helicarrier.

Scar Jo was so sexy in this. Just the way she looks is fukkin paralyzing goddamn

I caught the Strange name drop.

ONE THING. You're telling me that Stark Tower is targeted by this shyt, and Tony isn't even aware of it? C'mon son, I don't buy that. I mean, this was a pretty big event, and I don't wanna be the guy complaining about the other Avengers not being there, but fukk. They'd make it a lot more believable if they threw in a cameo every now and then.

Maria Hill was low key a bad bytch. I wanna see her role increase somehow tho with SHIELD supposedly being done....dunno what they can do.

That Dominican fukker will eventually become Crossbones
crossbones.jpg

That's the only reason he survived.Marvel's setting him up as a Cap villain.It's even talk that we're going to eventually see The Avengers vs The Masters Of Evil.Bones will definitely be on the Evil squad.

At the end of the The Winter Soldier, you see Maria Hill applying for a job at Stark Industries:jawalrus:.With Shield gone, Avengers going solo..Financed by Tony Stark....Avengers Tower:blessed:

"Somebody need to kill his ass" :pachaha:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That dude was supposed to be a white boy/ militant white power type , in the comics hes a mercenary idk if theyre going to let dude portray him as a racist but that's how he is in the comics, Plus hes the one who landed the shot when cap got killed in the comics, just not the killshot

This is the look I think they were going for:

CROSSBONES_savage_crims.jpg

frank-grillo-crossbones-img.jpg

http://marvel.wikia.com/Brock_Rumlow_(Earth-616)
Wow. Had no clue he was playing crossbones :wow:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That Dominican fukker will eventually become Crossbones
crossbones.jpg

That's the only reason he survived.Marvel's setting him up as a Cap villain.It's even talk that we're going to eventually see The Avengers vs The Masters Of Evil.Bones will definitely be on the Evil squad.

At the end of the The Winter Soldier, you see Maria Hill applying for a job at Stark Industries:jawalrus:.With Shield gone, Avengers going solo..Financed by Tony Stark....Avengers Tower:blessed:

"Somebody need to kill his ass" :pachaha:
:wow:
I need some more of my bae Maria Hill brehs. She was as cold blooded as ever. Her and Stark butting heads in the future :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Called Hill
Ae4qrox.png
instead of Black Window
4M5SUNZ.png

Yeah I caught that.Black Widow might be up to some shyt.I doubt they'd turn her into a villain/give her a bad portrayal, though...feminist groups would probably act a bytch.Marvel's not stupid.That bytch is STAYING a hero[/spolier]