CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just didnt understand the zola angle. How they fukk were they able to save his consciousness back then?

ummm it was pretty self explanatory... besides with all their technology and all those scientists im sure they could easily upload his consciousness into a old computer. Besides they tapped into a power of a cosmic cube/infinity gem for christ sakes! the brain thing is easy by comparison alone.

pike

Banned
Daps
ummm it was pretty self explanatory... besides with all their technology and all those scientists im sure they could easily upload his consciousness into a old computer. Besides they tapped into a power of a cosmic cube/infinity gem for christ sakes! the brain thing is easy by comparison alone.

nah breh. They were only able to stablize a fraction of the cubes power to make laser guns and power a glider. that's it. U cant just upload someone conscious into an old ass computer. Come on man

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nah breh. They were only able to stablize a fraction of the cubes power to make laser guns and power a glider. that's it. U cant just upload someone conscious into an old ass computer. Come on man

It's HYDRA/SHIELD... you know how hard it is to tap into a damn infinity gem??? and also you saw how large the machine was, the program /a.i. wasnt totally zola it was his consciousness / essence...

pike

Banned
Daps
It's HYDRA/SHIELD... you know how hard it is to tap into a damn infinity gem??? and also you saw how large the machine was, the program /a.i. wasnt totally zola it was his consciousness / essence...

still too old machinery

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
still too old machinery

The computer system was VERY large banks and banks of old terminals. Also in time you know how much technology increases that would make that easier. Also these guys are science gods i dont think it would be impossible to pull it off... it is the marvel Universe right?!?

:manny:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on my way to new roc imax to check out this piff. might need to get a long island before viewing

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Bruh. We really talking this shyt outside of spoiler tags? :dahell:

Dawg, pretty sure he stated it wasn't until like the 70s that he transferred his brain. And the entire warehouse/bunker was full of computers. I think it's feasible enough when you look at just how much hardware there was in that bunker.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
fukk,
Im still stuck at the office
I know places will be packed
I might leave in 45mins and catch it at 1 of 2 spots on my way home
But I hate packed theaters​