CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Movie is raw af, what's to overrate?
Movie was cool in my opinion. I have no desire to watch it ever again. I don't see what's so great about it like the majority. I agree it's the best wolverine movie out that series. Everything was just so forgettable to me

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Movie was cool in my opinion. I have no desire to watch it ever again. I don't see what's so great about it like the majority. I agree it's the best wolverine movie out that series. Everything was just so forgettable to me
l3.gif

:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Exaggerating, just saying the action sequences in Logan were uninspiring in comparison to WS.

People see Logan and act like they've never seen blood before. In Logan, Wolverine fought pretty much like how he fought in 6 Xmen movies and 2 of his own, except this time they showed blood and added dismemberment.

The real test of if a movie is great or not is if it still holds up well once it goes to tv and is edited.

When Deadpool in another year or 2 finally airs on FX cats gonna be looking at that in a different light. When Logan finally airs on FX in 3 years...... I'm not sure people gonna feel the same about this

Martha