CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Exaggerating, just saying the action sequences in Logan were uninspiring in comparison to WS.
Yeah I guess it depends on what kind of action we like. That WS was cool first time around. He beats up cap, cap beats him up. They do a few cool stunts. shyt is repetitive, nothing tense about it. Yeah give me the blood and brutality, that shyt works for me.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
logan action was ok, same old wolverine just with blood which was nice. only laura's first fight against the solders really stood out. when she showed off her feet talons then started using them in her combat :banderas:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
giphy.gif

Sure bruh. Knife flip. So cool. :stopitslime:
it IS cool!!
:okmarvelmelo:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This movie was decent but i have no inclination to rewatch it, except for when she's screaming at him in spanish and she sounds like a possessed pinata. That ish had me in tears in the theater. My company kept trying to shush me, but i couldn't stop.
Lol...yeah that's a funny scene. I'm just in the other end if the spectrum, winter soldier does nothing for me. The action is cool in some scenes but I like the brutal nature of Logan probably cuz I grew up on nothing but violent R rated films. Marvel sometimes is just too kiddie land for me.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah I guess it depends on what kind of action we like. That WS was cool first time around. He beats up cap, cap beats him up. They do a few cool stunts. shyt is repetitive, nothing tense about it. Yeah give me the blood and brutality, that shyt works for me.
I like the blood, but rather have choreography over wire work. Would rather have the stunt person do the moves then have Huge Jackman floating around like peter pan. As long as they don't get too crazy with the edits like they do on all of black widows scenes.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I like the blood, but rather have choreography over wire work. Would rather have the stunt person do the moves then have Huge Jackman floating around like peter pan. As long as they don't get too crazy with the edits like they do on all of black widows scenes.
Not of a fan of the editing in some of the marvel movies. Didn't see much Peter pan moments in Logan tho.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not of a fan of the editing in some of the marvel movies. Didn't see much Peter pan moments in Logan tho.
Must not have see the movie. Everytime they do some aerial, like a flip or leap instead of using a stuntman or at lease some limited CGI, they instead have Hughe Jackman on wires. They've done it every xmen movie. When storm is flying up the elevator in the first movie when she takes out toad. When wolverine is on top of the train in The Wolverine. In this movie when he is running through forest and dives into the tree. When Beast does anything in any of the movies. I'm not saying they need to go over board with the CGI like in Justice League. or Overboard with the edit like with all of black widow's scenes. But if you give them costumes it's pretty easy to have an actual athlete do a actual flip or leap without it being obvious super obvious. They're stuff looks like croaching tiger hidden dragon. I prefer Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris type stuff.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Must not have see the movie. Everytime they do some aerial, like a flip or leap instead of using a stuntman or at lease some limited CGI, they instead have Hughe Jackman on wires. They've done it every xmen movie. When storm is flying up the elevator in the first movie when she takes out toad. When wolverine is on top of the train in The Wolverine. In this movie when he is running through forest and dives into the tree. When Beast does anything in any of the movies. I'm not saying they need to go over board with the CGI like in Justice League. or Overboard with the edit like with all of black widow's scenes. But if you give them costumes it's pretty easy to have an actual athlete do a actual flip or leap without it being obvious super obvious. They're stuff looks like croaching tiger hidden dragon. I prefer Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris type stuff.
Ive seen the movie but u bringing up the other x men movies. Idgaf about most of those movies. Sounds like u nit picking something that didn't happen much at all in Logan. I Don't mind the actor doing their own stunts tho. :manny: