CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its probably mine too
But Ant-Man just has a special place in my heart
Cause i really didnt know if they could do it

Ant-Man was genius. The idea of turning the movie into a fun heist movie was an amazing choice. Makes me hole they'll keep branching into more different genres when it comes to comic book movies (Logan being a Western, Winter Soldier being a political thriller, Jessica Jones being a tragic noir, etc).

I think a horror movie with some of the lesser known comic villains could be a great way to set them future main villains in the main movies. Something like Proffesor Pyg for Batman

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Ant-Man was genius. The idea of turning the movie into a fun heist movie was an amazing choice. Makes me hole they'll keep branching into more different genres when it comes to comic book movies (Logan being a Western, Winter Soldier being a political thriller, Jessica Jones being a tragic noir, etc).

I think a horror movie with some of the lesser known comic villains could be a great way to set them future main villains in the main movies. Something like Proffesor Pyg for Batman
Vincent Van Gore/Muse would be perfect for this.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie is overrated. Good action, no consequences.

Logan>>>>

Shield was pretty much dismantled, it signified Hydra as a legit and almost omnipresent threat, it introduced some of the most popular newcomers into the universe (Falcon who is easily becoming one of the more entertaining characters, Bucky), etc.

It did pretty well but it was obviously more focused on expanding on Cap's character and showing exactly why he can stand toe to toe on the team with the Avengers. It also was great at developing Cap's rapport and relationships with other people. His friendship and respect for Natasha makes you understand moments like her turning on Black Panther so Cap could escape work even better.

The Cap movies have done a great job off of setting things and properly building on them
In later sequels. Even better than Iron Man.

I was thinking remake Blade

Blade is a hard sell. Wesley Snipes was so perfect as Blade that it's hard to follow in his footsteps.

But I think an R-Rated Blade could be absolutely great. I think it could set up the seedier underworld of the Marvel universe and they could have a lot more freedom with how it's shot.

It could very easily tie into something like Dr. Strange and turning Blade into a sort of the magical/demon hunting version of the Punisher would be great.

Or imagine a slasher movie, set in the marvel universe, with the premier villain turning out to be Cletus Kassedy. The post credit scene could be a reddish black goop crawling towards him. BOOM...Carnage set up.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
SHIELD ended many SHIELD agents and civilians died due to the helicarriers being taken down. Not enough consequences?

Cats overrated Logan too much due to being Rated R.

I mean not trynna shyt on it but I wonder if there were no "fukks" in the movie, no blood and the violence was in line with the action in the past Xmen movies..... would cats still love it as much?

Martha