CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think civil war was a tad p*ssy in comparison to winter soldier. This was like a true elite military action film

The directors and screenplay writer should have been in charge of the metal gear movie

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's definitely the best Marvel movie although I enjoyed Civil War more just because all the characters
I wanted to see on screen faced off against each other

That Airport scene with Spiderman, Black Panther with everyone else

:banderas:

might have to watch both today just because

I dont give a fukk what no one says.... in comic book cinematic history.... that was greatest shyt I've ever seen in my life. I dont care what no one says? So what they wasnt trying kill each other, when ever in superhero vs superhero battles in history have cats been all out trynna kill each other? I mean these niccas barely trynna kill villains unless it absolutely necessarily has to come down to it, you think cats are trynna just kill peeps that have strong relationships with or at worst have profound respect?

shyt the same year 2 other hero's wasnt trynna kill each other... one was SIGNIFICANTLY pulling punches and holding back but no one says shyt about that!

Making them any different from how they are in the source would been terrible mistake, it does nothing for say if Black Panther wouldve killed Cap or Hawkeye or Spidey gets smashed by Antman and in the addition to not being smart business in the grand scheme of things thats NOT how you build a universe.

I'm still mad that Quicksilver died and I hope he somehow comes back with the Guantlet

Martha