‘Captain America: Civil War' Storyline, Cameo Characters Revealed

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah just a young as hell spider man who's probably been spidey for about a year at least that's what the rumors are
I'm interested in how they pull that off. Its easy in comics and animation but live action will definitely need to be executed perfectly to be believable.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm interested in how they pull that off. Its easy in comics and animation but live action will definitely need to be executed perfectly to be believable.

I don't think it's hard to do to be honest..just have him swinging around in a suit and stopping a couple robbers, some petty thugs, and insert some shots of the daily bugle calling him a menace etc and you're already there.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This shyt just pretty much spoiled Avengers 2 :francis:

I don't read comics so I had no idea about the team splitting up and shyt....

:francis:

They've had various avengers teams in the comics. The team in these movies aren't the main team and really weren't before the movie dropped. But the studio has been hinting at changes for a while in part due to contracts

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Well the character will be 14 years old but I am sure they will cast somebody who is around 20-21 for the part.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They've had various avengers teams in the comics. The team in these movies aren't the main team and really weren't before the movie dropped. But the studio has been hinting at changes for a while in part due to contracts
The comic is world is so damn big,all the retcons and shyt confuses me.

Only comics that I read was Amazing Spiderman..

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The comic is world is so damn big,all the retcons and shyt confuses me.

Only comics that I read was Amazing Spiderman..

:smugbond:

But yeah I know, I don't read a lot either. I just keep up with whats going on by reading reviews or stories but I'm only reading amazing, batman, and rocket racc00n right now. And based on whenever the last time was that you read Amazing, you may want to stay away from that

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:smugbond:

But yeah I know, I don't read a lot either. I just keep up with whats going on by reading reviews or stories but I'm only reading amazing, batman, and rocket racc00n right now. And based on whenever the last time was that you read Amazing, you may want to stay away from that

One of the versions from the 80s I believe....Uncle Ben killer cameback :lupe:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how are they going to pull off civil war in the movies?

I mean they pretty much know everyone's identity and there are not that many heroes in the marvel universe. My guess is they will be mixing the inhuman with mutants and have that be the problem.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
One of the versions from the 80s I believe....Uncle Ben killer cameback :lupe:

:deadrose: so you haven't read 30 years worth of spider man..yeah homie you probably should stay back. Although if you want to get back into it, this summer would probably be a good time when they put he and MJ back together with a kid. The whole marvel universe (and DC universe) is resetting itself into God knows what so now would be the time to jump on anything you want

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
How they going to fit all these characters into one movie? This aint even a Cap sequel this just an Avengers movie. This is going to be a clusterfukk.:troll:

5930d53077224509180a57bc6b13c87c69c91fb431f8edd81f45dd938a3352c0.jpg

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wow: first day cop.

A Teenage Spidey is going to be dope though, as long as the personality is there.

BP :wow: