‘Captain America: Civil War' Storyline, Cameo Characters Revealed

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
luckily the audience will already have some familiarity with them after atleast brief introductions to them in prior movies instead of forcing as many characters in as possible to compete for headlines with other corporations :troll:
:russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Remind DC of that..
QxnrZnv.png

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Hopefully Marvel still remembers it's a Captain America movie.

I dont see why thats an issue at all. Unless you are just a huge Captain America fan and want to see something focus solely on him why is there an issue with it just being another Avengers flick? Thats really what people want to see anyway.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I dont see why thats an issue at all. Unless you are just a huge Captain America fan and want to see something focus solely on him why is there an issue with it just being another Avengers flick? Thats really what people want to see anyway.

I wasn't really that big of a Cap fan until the movies came out. He's probably my favorite Avenger out of the MCU thanks to TWS. My biggest issue is not really it being an Avengers movie its more a continuity issue taking away from TWS. So with all the added characters it may get sideline Cap's and Falcon's mission to find Bucky. I guess my opinion could be coming premature since all this could be answered in the next Avengers movie.

Last edited: