Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
civil war concept art

captain-america-civil-war-concept-art-11.jpg

captain-america-civil-war-concept-art-1.jpg

captain-america-civil-war-concept-art-10.jpg

captain-america-civil-war-concept-art-9.jpg

captain-america-civil-war-concept-art-8.jpg

captain-america-civil-war-concept-art-7.jpg

captain-america-civil-war-concept-art-5.jpg

captain-america-civil-war-concept-art-6.jpg

captain-america-civil-war-concept-art-2.jpg

captain-america-civil-war-concept-art-3.jpg

captain-america-civil-war-concept-art-4.jpg

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
They definitely nerfed iron man suit in this. I know cap and bucky are super soldiers but theyre still human. Metal to the face is more than a bloody lip.

He was brain washed. I don't blame Ironman for trying to kill him, but people are acting like Buckey did all that shyt and Cap was like :manny: and decided to help him.

Fred.
Because vap is self righteous and thinks hes above the law. Same thing in winter soldier.

People in cults who have been brainwashed get convicted and put away all the time. What makes bucky different? And if anyone who should have no problem taking orders, it should be the guy who signed up for the military

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They definitely nerfed iron man suit in this. I know cap and bucky are super soldiers but theyre still human. Metal to the face is more than a bloody lip.

Because vap is self righteous and thinks hes above the law. Same thing in winter soldier.

People in cults who have been brainwashed get convicted and put away all the time. What makes bucky different? And if anyone who should have no problem taking orders, it should be the guy who signed up for the military
Yea they did..considerably:mjpls: