Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yea ain't no WAY they could've afforded Eddie or Denzel in the 90's. Although I can buy Matthew Broderick as Ant-Man, Brad Pitt as Steve Rogers and Leo as Spider-man

Bruh they paying RDJ $40 mil and it's not even his movie

It's not even about the money part

I don't see Leo as spiderman at all think that's bad casting
Most of that list is bad casting imo

Come to think of it. I can't remember Leo in a comedic role
Yeah he was on growing pains but he wasn't the one with the jokes

If we're talking 90s, Jonathon Taylor Thomas would be a better fit as Spidey. I dont think Leo would've worked either.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Bruh they paying RDJ $40 mil and it's not even his movie

If we're talking 90s, Jonathon Taylor Thomas would be a better fit as Spidey. I dont think Leo would've worked either.

That's ONE actor and RDJ had to basically kickstart the franchise and get the entire ball rolling to get that $40 Million. The rest of the cast ain't nowhere CLOSE to no $40 million breh. They paid Terrence Howard more than RDJ for the first Iron Man and then told him to kick Rocks even he wouldn't accept a LOWER fee.

Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt, and Eddie Murphy were at the top in the 90's. Eddie especially commands big money and has admitted to turning down higher "prestige" movies if they wouldn't pay his quota.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
13418890_1047988441953118_9165837014618005100_n.jpg

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
This was actually pretty dope, those 3 got great chemistry... one thing of importance to note, Chris really seems like taking on the Cap role and all the movies is weighing him down and you can tell son wants to "put the shield down."

Also :scust: at most of them women asking questions

Well, Chris Evans did say he would continue doing them if Marvel wants him, he's only contracted for the Avengers Infinity War movies. I think his biggest issue is they film all these movies right away back to back and he doesn't have time to do anything else in between. I am sure once his contract expires and if Marvel wants him to return, he will get a contract shooting schedule similar to RDJ.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Well, Chris Evans did say he would continue doing them if Marvel wants him, he's only contracted for the Avengers Infinity War movies. I think his biggest issue is they film all these movies right away back to back and he doesn't have time to do anything else in between. I am sure once his contract expires and if Marvel wants him to return, he will get a contract shooting schedule similar to RDJ.

breh all it takes is one FLOP, and his ass will fall right back in line with the MCU. :mjlol: