Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_o9mg6u0Dtx1ubqgw7o1_540.jpg

:mjlol:

tumblr_o8x8zmt9e91tb8cbpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8x8zmt9e91tb8cbpo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8x8zmt9e91tb8cbpo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8x8zmt9e91tb8cbpo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8x8zmt9e91tb8cbpo5_1280.jpg

:wow:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Captain America Statue to be Unveiled at Comic-Con

Bronze Captain America Statue to Be Unveiled at Comic-Con
Marvel (via USA Today) has announced today that the Star Spangled Man is coming home as a 13′ bronze statue of Captain America will be revealed to the world at San Diego Comic-Con before moving to Brooklyn’s Prospect Park on August 10.

“For the past 75 years, Captain America has inspired generations of fans serving as the ultimate global icon for freedom, strength and doing the right thing,” Paul Gitter, senior vice president of licensing for Marvel at Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media said. “We hope that when fans see the statue, they will think back to a favorite comic book, treasured action figure or even be transported back to a special time and place in their lives where Captain America’s values played influence.”

The statue will feature a tribute to the character’s debut year, 1941, along with the original design for his shield across the front with a quote from Captain America: The First Avenger: “I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.” Marvel will also keep fans up to date on where the Statue of Captain America is in the country as it travels from the West to the East coast.

In addition, Comicave Studios, who helped design the statue, will sell a limited-edition line of 750 12-inch bronze replicas and 100-made-to-order 35-inch pewter versions. You can check out a piece of concept art for the statue below!
636033046853946411-Final-Roughest-Sketch-Cap-Statue.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aite, part of the American fabric now. :wow:
He should be nominated for an Oscar. To share the screen withRDJ's stark and hold his own and still make this his movie with all the moving parts . He plays a character who should be out of date and corny yet instead he embodies all the good characteristics people idolize about that generation . He can play that solider boy mr USA character in the best most relatable way possible

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He should be nominated for an Oscar. To share the screen withRDJ's stark and hold his own and still make this his movie with all the moving parts . He plays a character who should be out of date and corny yet instead he embodies all the good characteristics people idolize about that generation . He can play that solider boy mr USA character in the best most relatable way possible

Yeah, just from the comics I hated Cap but the movie version is charismatic. Plus I can't think of another acting doing better.
John Krasinski almost got the part. :huhldup:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, just from the comics I hated Cap but the movie version is charismatic. Plus I can't think of another acting doing better.
John Krasinski almost got the part. :huhldup:
To me I can watch 4 more caps I have no interest in im4 I'm ok with RDJ cameos . I'm a comics cap fan and a superman fan so I always liked the goodie 2 shoes characters and I love mos plus b vs s but Evans cap is the man . It's nothing really like his human torch or younger comedy roles . He's what Ryan Reynolds was suppose to be

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
To me I can watch 4 more caps I have no interest in im4 I'm ok with RDJ cameos . I'm a comics cap fan and a superman fan so I always liked the goodie 2 shoes characters and I love mos plus b vs s but Evans cap is the man . It's nothing really like his human torch or younger comedy roles . He's what Ryan Reynolds was suppose to be

you said you like good 2 shoes, but you liked mos and b v s. He doesn't resemble that superman at all