Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Kosher and Kenny Charismatic get into Captain America The Civil War. Kosher tells Kenny that the movie is all about Becky with the long hair, oops he means Bucky. He feels Captain dropped his shield for a cape and is out here changing his name to Capetain. Kenny feels the movie was done well and it delievered on giving everyone screen time but it did not stay true to the comics. Kosher says the horror/scary movie genre is alive and well with a new direction/plot that can be explored. Kosher and Kenny give their take on the rumors of Mayweather vs Mcgregor and if the fight happens bet the bank on Floyd.

Please check out the website www.fteswl.com and add the new Twitter www.twitter.com/fteswl1 thank you.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah like they all just show up in jail and me and Moms turn to each other like WTF:dwillhuh:
By the time War Machine got shot down, Antman had been knocked out, Wanda was down being cradled by Vision and Falcon got shot by Tony. Those were all shown on screen, did you need a scene of how Hawkeye got caught?:comeon:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
By the time War Machine got shot down, Antman had been knocked out, Wanda was down being cradled by Vision and Falcon got shot by Tony. Those were all shown on screen, did you need a scene of how Hawkeye got caught?:comeon:
Nikka I ain't thinking about this movie anymore lol. Look I liked the flick but the story was just aiiight. Didn't think it was emotional like all the early reviews said. Not Marvel's best effort

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
CiAFwJXUgAAqQGC.jpg:large
An egg and nachos? :scust: Nah Team America bowl.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Kosher and Kenny Charismatic get into Captain America The Civil War. Kosher tells Kenny that the movie is all about Becky with the long hair, oops he means Bucky. He feels Captain dropped his shield for a cape and is out here changing his name to Capetain. Kenny feels the movie was done well and it delievered on giving everyone screen time but it did not stay true to the comics. Kosher says the horror/scary movie genre is alive and well with a new direction/plot that can be explored. Kosher and Kenny give their take on the rumors of Mayweather vs Mcgregor and if the fight happens bet the bank on Floyd.

Please check out the website www.fteswl.com and add the new Twitter www.twitter.com/fteswl1 thank you.

This was a great interview. I've read the Cap comics up to Civil War, so I didn't know how much they changed the CW story to revolve around Bucky in the movies. Everything Kenny was saying about how reception/ticket sales to the Winter Soldier drove the Civil War storyline made sense. I love the focus on Bucky, but it would have been interesting to see an alternate version of the movie where Bucky is only a minor plotline for Steve. I definitely think they could have gone more into the details of how the Accords would or wouldn't work in a real life emergency.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was one of the best scenes in the movie. The tension in the that scene was greater than anything in CW also.

You talk about logic leaps. CW has plenty. BP just magically appears in a plane and follows iron man to bucky and cap.. The whole airport fight scene could have been ended if vision or iron man or someone just destroyed the plane cap and bucky wanted to use instead of fighting. I mean they were there first anyway. And why did vision just disappear during the first part of the airport fight?

Bucky was deflecting gun shots coming from multiple angles with his one metal arm too. talk about ridiculous. And black widow doesn't have super strength as far as I know so how is she even fighting hordes of solders. And why was spiderman even there again? see you can play this game and pick apart CW as well but whats the point?

Cap's team wasn't there for that plane, they were there for a helicopter that team Stark destroyed as an opening move. The plane was the one team Stark showed up in. Vision hung back for the same reason Spiderman was brought in, Stark didn't want to hurt anyone. He figureSpidey could web up the guys on Cap's side so they could take them in with no major issues. He didn't account for Antman, who he never met.

If you are going to nitpick the realism of action scenes in an action movie I don't know where we go from here.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cap's team wasn't there for that plane, they were there for a helicopter that team Stark destroyed as an opening move. The plane was the one team Stark showed up in. Vision hung back for the same reason Spiderman was brought in, Stark didn't want to hurt anyone. He figureSpidey could web up the guys on Cap's side so they could take them in with no major issues. He didn't account for Antman, who he never met.

If you are going to nitpick the realism of action scenes in an action movie I don't know where we go from here.

That was my point dummy. Read the last paragraph. You shouldnt be nitpicking movies like this but that's exactly what yall did for BvS.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
That was my point dummy. Read the last paragraph. You shouldnt be nitpicking movies like this but that's exactly what yall did for BvS.

People tend to nitpick things they are dissatisfied with. It's like eating. If the meal is good, you focus on what you liked and tend to let some imperfections slide. If you didn't like the food, you will sit there and list all of the reasons why it sucked.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This was a great interview. I've read the Cap comics up to Civil War, so I didn't know how much they changed the CW story to revolve around Bucky in the movies. Everything Kenny was saying about how reception/ticket sales to the Winter Soldier drove the Civil War storyline made sense. I love the focus on Bucky, but it would have been interesting to see an alternate version of the movie where Bucky is only a minor plotline for Steve. I definitely think they could have gone more into the details of how the Accords would or wouldn't work in a real life emergency.
Definitely hear you that would be interesting. Thanks for listening too :salute:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying BvS addressed it better but why did they wait until this movie to complain about the Avengers? They should've done that shyt after the 1st Avengers movie.
The first time it came up was Ironman 2 when Congress was trying to take the suits from Tony. The compromise at the end was him becoming a Shield consultant. After the Avengers most of the team still worked for Shield except for Thor who is a foreign royal and HulkHulk who may have had the same consulting deal as Stark. Even if he didn't he was just working in a lab at that point. Once Shield collapsed things got tricky.

The team members were no longer working for the government but Hydra needed to be dealt with so they were cut some slack but the UN had to be working on something. Once Ultron happened it was the last straw and Lagos added fuel to the fire.

It actually works based on the timeline of events and the slow pace of international politics.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just based off of the movies, Outside of Redskull, I have not seen Captain Astronaut defeat 1 high level goon.

Bunch of Goon #4's on Captain Crunch's resume

He was even Catching the work for a little bit from 10 min guest appearence GSP in Winter Soldier.

Screw Captain Hydra, aka Captain backstab, aka Captain turn your back on Tony da gawd who saved your life multiple times, aka I get sonned everytime intellectuals are talking

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Just based off of the movies, Outside of Redskull, I have not seen Captain Astronaut defeat 1 high level goon.

Bunch of Goon #4's on Captain Crunch's resume

He was even Catching the work for a little bit from 10 min guest appearence GSP in Winter Soldier.

Screw Captain Hydra, aka Captain backstab, aka Captain turn your back on Tony da gawd who saved your life multiple times, aka I get sonned everytime intellectuals are talking

You just :umad: without a working suit Iron Man is pretty much useless. Cap told him in since the 1st Avengers movie what was up. Even challenged him in that movie, wanted him at his best so he told him to put on the suit.

This was the final outcome and Cap could of killed him easily at this point if he didn't regained his composure. If this was The Winter Soldier right now, Tony would of been dead. :demonic:

tumblr_o6xamg16T11r6hoj2o5_r1_500.gif