Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
These nikkas really go in with the damn details

QVTglNtA3bUkvi7uPOLdp5EN8Mv88uePEf3S9vMa1qoSObKdIS9zq69jrOJSA7peXNX8

Captain-America-Civl-War-All-Day.gif

I love connecting scenes like this. It's a reward for people who been following along the whole series.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Re
umm nobody was talking shyt about its opening weekend, the shyt was talked about the weeks thereafter, which were pitiful

but you've got no horse in this race tho :salute:

and actually there was a giant thread (made by a dumbass) to celebrate those opening weekend numbers, and we all saw how that turned out
Revisionist history for the win :mjlol:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

I didnt realize until i seen first post in this thread. I remember watching first cap america and hating it but just goes to show you even when marvel makes a shyt movie in this series they stick to the minor details that might come in handy down the line

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Brehs did we get a glimpse of Black Panthers sister the White Panther at the end? I'm talking about that Nubian beauty that was about to gI've widow that work st the end?
That was a Dora Milaje not Shuri. No one has been cast for his movie besides his father but I'm sure we'll here of some by the end of the year.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

I love connecting scenes like this. It's a reward for people who been following along the whole series.

When I saw the movie on Thursday, there were more younger people in the crowd and they didn't really react to the scene that much compared to other older people watching. Which had me guessing they never saw the first movie or they just didn't see the significance in it.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I just got back from it, and I was sort of underwhelmed. Maybe I'm just sick of super hero movies, but I didn't find it revolutionary or anything. I thought it was alright, but I probably won't bother watching it again :manny:
So...
Seein's that youre sick of superhero movies you think maybe...
Maybe you shouldnt watch superhero movies again?:jbhmm:

When that Suicide Squad and X-Men shyt drop
We wont see you again right? :ld:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
So...
Seein's that youre sick of superhero movies you think maybe...
Maybe you shouldnt watch superhero movies again?:jbhmm:

When that Suicide Squad and X-Men shyt drop
We wont see you again right? :ld:

I'll probably watch X-Men since I've enjoyed the last two movies mostly because of Fassbender and McAvoy. Plus, the new one has Oscar Isaac too. Dude is on fire right now. I've been more interested in seeing X-Men than Captain America.

I don't really have an interest in seeing Suicide Squad, so that's whatever to me.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Panther was giving him that work without his suit when he broke out
Really? Winter Soldier knocked him to the ground and walked up some stairs. BP chased him and kicked him over a ledge where he was able to get away. I call that more like a draw. BP did better against him at the airport than the scene you mentioned.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: how are they comparable?
Tony already didn't like Bucky because he was assassin. Add on the fact that Cap hid the truth from him, it made complete sense for him to react the way he did.

The only way these two scenes would be comparable is if Cap/Bucky revealed Bucky's mom shared the same name as Tony's......Then Tony does a complete 180.

That never happened because that nonsense makes zero sense.

First of all, how would of Rogers KNEW when there's nothing hinting he could of known. And 2nd of all, it is against his CHARACTER to hold secrets! So, he did know all this time, whether it's from SHIELD or by Bucky whenever they somehow had this so-called conversation (because it surely wasn't mentioned when he mentioned about the OTHER Winter Soldiers)....he WOULD HAD TOLD TONY... it is against everything that defines Captain America. Everything that he stood for in the previous films.

2nd of all, Tony was coming there because he KNEW THE TRUTH...only to disregard everything just because of a twist, seen a miles ahead, twist.....Even Black Panther, who saw his own pops blown up, was more understanding and he even he wasn't trying to go after everyone. Stark was willing to kill Rogers just because he knew about WS despite knowing WS wasn't himself at all.

And if this was the overall goal... then Zemo should of just SENT THE TAPE in the very beginning and made the entire film about about that and the stakes being higher than a so-called play "Civil War" 2/3ths of the film over a so-called misunderstanding that gets ignored anyway because Tony suddenly loses all reason. You may fucck with it, I DON'T.... especially how it was SET UP with Zemo just sitting there waiting and oddly KNOWING that Stark was going to show up to Siberia so he can show him the tape. It is HORRIFIC WRITING that people want to suddenly give a pass or cop pleas.