Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
s-l1600.jpg

cwspider-man-fig-2.jpg

A 2 years ago:ohhh:

.....niccas laughed at Antman:francis:

........ now he's an Alist comic book hero!:lawd:

EAT NICCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
-The first hour drags and drags.
-The villain was weak. So many things he had no control over had to fall in place for Tony, Cap and Bucky being the only Avengers going to Siberia.
-Cap and Buckey had a superjet to go to Siberia. Tony gets Rhodey back to base, goes to a prison somewhere in the middle of the ocean in a chopper and then goes to Siberia and catches up with Buckey and Cap. Wut? Am I remembering this wrong?
-Ant-Man and Spiderman stole the show.
-The big ass font was really stupid. The only thing I can think of on why they would do this is because they changed cities so fast that maybe people in test screening didn't know where the stuff was happening. How many times did they throw up the name of a city? 7-8 times?
-The Bucky freezing scene should've been in the movie and not a post credit scene, same as Rhodey recovering.
-While Spiderman was great we did not need this long scene with Tony and Peter, its a long movie, everbody knows Spiderman. 2nd worst scene of the movie. When Tony said "I know a guy" they should've not shown Peter Parker or Spiderman until the fight scene and have the post credit scene be with Tony on some "I told I'd call you when I a needed help. How do you like your new Stark made Spiderman suit, its better then the shyt you've been wearing so far" because that post credit scenes for this movie are def the worst ever in the Marvel movies.
- Worst scene of the movie: Sharon Carter basically telling Captain America in a speech while looking directly at him what he needed to hear at that time to make the right choice (in his mind anyway). No grace or tact there.
-The ending reveal/twist was well handled. I legit thought they would fight some dumb ass Winter Soldiers.

6.5 out of 10.

You forgot about Panther being right there too to follow Tony:russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Movie needed to be edited down a bit. Too long and just not epic enough to warrant the length. Fights were good. The shyt in between was kinda light.

Like i was telling yall, movie is average good. :manny:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
no spoilers but did they show wakanda? any mentions of thanos or the stones, how many camoes? was the plot of conflicting ideals fleshed out or did they batman v superman it?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
no spoilers but did they show wakanda? any mentions of thanos or the stones, how many camoes? was the plot of conflicting ideals fleshed out or did they batman v superman it?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wakanda looked like a dizump. If there was a thanos mention i missed it

spiderman and ant man stole the fight scene.

The plot was stupid. One long ass revenge flick with no overarching plot. .

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
i don't collect toys or anything, but outside of the hot toys that are like $250, Marvel has some garbage action figures

Marvel Legends and Marvel Select shyt is cool. These pics are some horrible 3" Walgreens shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

nicca those are spoilers??? da fukk???:dahell:

giphy.gif