Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jards

All Star
Daps
Yeah there were no bad actors, RDJ Buck Cap dudes all did their things for sure
Everyone def bought their A game - salute to the Russos for getting those performances out of everyone. I even thought Zemo was good truth be told. For everyone saying the villain was a non factor I thought he was integral - the plot doesn't move without him. But fukk it - point me in the direction of the spoiler thread before I say too much

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Daps
The action/fighting sequences are next level, but you have to sit through some talking ass talking to get to them, which gets worse on second viewing:russell:. They could've cut this movie down, way down. And the final fight fell flat too.
As a follow up to Winter Soldier its meh.

My overall experience would be a 3.5/5 where Winter Soldier was 4.5/5

Let me be clear tho: The action/fighting is levels, I wish I could live in the cinema and watch Black Panther/Widow on loop. Black Widow/Panther >>

I noticed Black Widow has the most interaction with T'Challa which makes me feel like they might use her in his solo. Also the confrontation between Widow and T'Challa's Security 'Move or you will be moved'. Yeah, they're hinting at something here. 'As much as I would like to see that'...:ohhh: