Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Although it'll have its detractors, after just seeing it, with all the shyt nikkaz talk..I can't see how anyone could honestly hate on this movie.

One thing I will say:

I think the final fight would've been even more powerful if it ended with the death they teased. Especially with the fallout it would've caused.

Powerful film, tho :sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
bJPIOvU.jpg

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
I dont know why anyone that's actually looking forward to this movie would dl it and watch it before just going to the movies and see it. :mindblown:

For me it's because of lack of patience.....
Yet usually if the movie is dope then I will go see it in 3D or in IMAX.
The first Avengers was dope so even after watching it early I went to the movies. I watched Age of Ultron early and realized I could sit this one out.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
A black widow solo film would possibly be the GOAT marvel film
:mjlol:

no one gives a fukk about this shyt anymore. the only reason anyone ever did was because they wanted to whine about diversity and the lack of female centric films. Marvel has Cap Marvel and Wasp coming down the pike, we don't need to see how Scarlett got mind fukked by some Soviets and started doing subpar karate with blue stun sticks. Going from an Avengers movie to a Black Widow movie would be like watching the World Series, then checking out your local beer league softball team.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
oh and i read every single spoiler, and watch a bootleg before every Marvel movie. B/c A. I don't have patience, B. it's harder to avoid that shyt than not and C. I hate going to the movies on opening weekend, so i want an additional week anyway.