Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I need to check it out again to rank it... but it's definitively better than Age of Ultron.

Well that's good to hear.I thought AOU was:russell:

Every review I've seen, they all put it in the top 3....mostly top 2 with either Avengers or Winter Soldier.

I think Panther's going to carry this one all the way to the top for me

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel paid off RT for good reviews, just like they paid them off to write bad reviews for BvS

WRONG!!:ufdup:

Disney doesnt have it in their budget to pay anyone off. Skip:skip: and a few others are leaving cuz they aint getting them raises they think they deserve and ESPN been making some DRAMATIC cuts.:lolbron:

All Marvel's allowed money went from paying the staff, equipment, Spiderman:troll:, making the best movie of this year, and Marketing..... nothing was left for Payola!:childplease:

Hell word on the streets they didnt even have it in the budget to give early viewers and critics gift baskets like how DC payed off ..... err.... gave gift baskets and swag to those that attended they pre screenings.:mjpls:

giphy.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
All I wanna know is when did Marvel start paying for good reviews. Was it way back at Iron Man 1 when they got 94% RT, or only after Disney purchased it? If after, which film specifically. And if Disney is paying off critics, why didn't they pay off those John Carter critics who gave bad reviews? That film was supposed to be the start of a trilogy, and the evil empire couldn't secure a 90% RT for it? Instead they lost so much money, the head of the studio resigned?:huhldup: Or what about Tomorrowland? That film lost $140 million and was supposed to kickstart a new wave of Disney attractions turning into films. Why didn't Disney secure the critics for that film?:jbhmm:

Something ain't adding up.:manny: