Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
All I wanna know is when did Marvel start paying for good reviews. Was it way back at Iron Man 1 when they got 94% RT, or only after Disney purchased it? If after, which film specifically. And if Disney is paying off critics, why didn't they pay off those John Carter critics who gave bad reviews? That film was supposed to be the start of a trilogy, and the evil empire couldn't secure a 90% RT for it? Instead they lost so much money, the head of the studio resigned?:huhldup: Or what about Tomorrowland? That film lost $140 million and was supposed to kickstart a new wave of Disney attractions turning into films. Why didn't Disney secure the critics for that film?:jbhmm:

Something ain't adding up.:manny:
They can't win every time or people would get suspicious :troll: this is chess not checkers :troll:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
All I wanna know is when did Marvel start paying for good reviews. Was it way back at Iron Man 1 when they got 94% RT, or only after Disney purchased it? If after, which film specifically. And if Disney is paying off critics, why didn't they pay off those John Carter critics who gave bad reviews? That film was supposed to be the start of a trilogy, and the evil empire couldn't secure a 90% RT for it? Instead they lost so much money, the head of the studio resigned?:huhldup: Or what about Tomorrowland? That film lost $140 million and was supposed to kickstart a new wave of Disney attractions turning into films. Why didn't Disney secure the critics for that film?:jbhmm:

Something ain't adding up.:manny:
Stop making sense. It's unbecoming.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Off to watch it again
:banderas:

My upcoming bookings
(2D) Captain America : CIVIL WAR
12A.png