Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Straight up, dude wasn't even hiding his revenge motive:wow:

Every time shyt popped off, he went straight for Bucky:mjlol:

"Don't bother, Ms Romanov. I'll kill him myself:ufdup:"

Very dissapointed that Bucky went into decommission at the end though:francis:

His fight scenes in the last two Captain America films have been on another level:whoo:

BP better hook him up with some of that Vibranium to replace his arm, when the time comes though:youngsabo:
T'Challa made it mad clear he weren't trying to have a truce or nothing. It was on sight :blessed:
I'm so glad they didn't make him some kind of bytch (especially after seeing him being portrayed as some kinda bytch in gods of egypt[I didn't want to watch that whitewashing ass movie, my punkass coworkers did :scusthov:]).

the fact that he managed to take the high road and offer bucky shelter within Wakanda is an interesting plot twist. Wonder if that's gonna develop :blackplatomayne:
imagine if breh flips out while reminiscing on T'Chaka, activates #hardoncacs mode and merks Bucky in his cryosleep :lupe:

if iron man could generate such a powerful blast from his chest to blow bucky's fukking arm off why didn't he do that shyt in the first place :dahell:

BTW T'Challa has a dope ass jet :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
even Stark couldn't detect it and he was flying right below him :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Capfun Funmerica: Civil Fun

@FlyRy @MartyMcFly @HHR @wire28 @Prodigal Syndicate @Nature Boy Ric Flair @hexagram23 @Kill Dat Noize @saysumthinfunnymike @Ain't That Something @Still FloW @Mr. Negative @Jello Biafra @obarth @g-ice

Disclaimer: Outside of some specific plot details, this review may or may not have been pre-written two months in advance. Because let's be honest, we all already knew that Marvel was going to kill this shyt because Marvel is leading the way into a Marvelous future of blockbuster entertainment. Hail Hydra and all praise to my Disney-supported bank account.

For what it's worth, "fun" wasn't the first word I thought of when the credits started rolling on this movie, the word that seems to have gotten a weird kind of negative intonation because critics use it so often. The correct word is actually "funtastic", because the movie is fun and fantastic at the same damn time. A strong continuation on The Winter Soldier, it has all of that movie's strengths in hard hitting action sequences, a genuine and honest conflict and once again pushing the levels of how incredible it is to see all your favorite superheroes, as well as a bunch of B/C and D-listers you never even cared about, being used to perfection. I've always maintained the biggest (unappreciated) strength of the Avengers flicks is that they let every member of the team show out, but in the big brawl that forms the centerpiece of the movie, it takes on a whole new form (in one case even literally). Everybody gets their due, everybody's taking names. And speaking of...

Unilaterally I feel safe to say the whole world will agree that Spider-Man and T'Challa are the show stealers here. Spider-Man's screen time is limited but if there's one thing I can say about it, it's that Tom Holland is Peter Parker. Tom Holland is Spider-Man. Andrew Garfield can go eat a dikk and Tobey Maguire can breathe in relief that he got nostalgia backing him up, because their portrayals just became fukking irrelevant. Btw, Marisa Tomei as Aunt May? fukk yes. fukk yes. fukk yes. Of course everybody's screaming right now 'But what about T'Challa?! What about Black Panther and black excellence?'. Before I get to that, let me just acknowledge Marisa Tomei as Aunt May one more time. fukk my dikk yes. Now Black Panther? He's the fukking man. He's black excellence personified so hard it's funkadelic. But that's the only time you'll hear me mention 'fun' in reference to his role because he's all about his fukking business. White men cracking jokes? fukk that, it's Black Panther triple kick in your face time. It's Black Panther let me drop five stories and land on my feet soft while you white boys are turning purple from all the bruises you collect tumbling down the stairs time. Black Panther is the king and the gawd, and he isn't just for the black people. He's for all the people. Nothing else needs to be said. He's kicking ass for me and he's kicking ass for you.

'Now @TheGodling, surely it can't all be sunshine and rainbows in Marvel land either?' Of course not, because you can't have rainbows without the rain and that's a fact, Jack! In the early goings of the movie things are a bit too choppy. It isn't BvS bad but I think the first fifteen minutes you go from an early 90s flashback to a modern day action scene to a flashback of Tony's youth he's having in the present and it just takes a while before the flow gets going. Also, some of the early fight scenes have more shaky cam in them than I dig. They're still awesome but they're a bit harder to follow than The Winter Soldier's action scenes. I've read complaints about how Zemo is yet an underwhelming villain but honestly, he is just a catalyst and his use as such is good enough since the heart of the flick is Steve vs Tony. If you really want to talk about an underwhelming and underused villain, Crossbones got it far worse in this. That one actually kinda pissed me off. And for what its worth, while the conflict ends on a dramatic note, in typical blockbuster fashion they kinda cop out of it about five minutes later. Of course they sorta have too, Infinity War is coming and all but it wouldn't have hurt letting the conflict breathe a little. There's some other minor stuff but most of that is small details or involve too much spoilers to get into now, but in the end there's nothing bad enough going on to stop the Marvel train anytime soon.

Final rating:
o3pnZuG.png
o3pnZuG.png
o3pnZuG.png
o3pnZuG.png
/5

Fun facts (see what I did there?:youngsabo:)

1. Did you know that if you take the first letter of each of the three paragraphs of this review, it spells out the word 'fun'?

2. Did you know that if you take the last letter of each of the three paragraphs of this review, it also spells out the word 'fun'?

3. Did you know that if the previous two fun facts made you kinda mad, you may need to go see a doctor about your unusually high saltine levels?

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
My Coli brehs, I just saw the movie a couple hours ago. I don't want to spoil anything so I ain't even gonna go into it in detail, but on some real shyt...

Thank you Marvel :to::bryan::bryan:

fukk a Marvel/DC stan war, fukk a Rotten Tomato, fukk a BvS, stop trying to constantly compare every fukking thing. If you a fan of the genre you just gonna enjoy the hell out of this movie for what it is. A fun ass flick.

I'm seeing this at least twice :youngsabo:

Every time Panther was on screen nikkas was :banderas::banderas:
Did Panther c00n it up at any point in the movie?

Was he the best character?

Do you seem him having a huge fan base by the time his solo movie come out?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

@FlyRy @MartyMcFly @HHR @wire28 @Prodigal Syndicate @Nature Boy Ric Flair @hexagram23 @Kill Dat Noize @saysumthinfunnymike @Ain't That Something @Still FloW @Mr. Negative @Jello Biafra @obarth @g-ice

Disclaimer: Outside of some specific plot details, this review may or may not have been pre-written two months in advance. Because let's be honest, we all already knew that Marvel was going to kill this shyt because Marvel is leading the way into a Marvelous future of blockbuster entertainment. Hail Hydra and all praise to my Disney-supported bank account.

For what it's worth, "fun" wasn't the first word I thought of when the credits started rolling on this movie, the word that seems to have gotten a weird kind of negative intonation because critics use it so often. The correct word is actually "funtastic", because the movie is fun and fantastic at the same damn time. A strong continuation on The Winter Soldier, it has all of that movie's strengths in hard hitting action sequences, a genuine and honest conflict and once again pushing the levels of how incredible it is to see all your favorite superheroes, as well as a bunch of B/C and D-listers you never even cared about, being used to perfection. I've always maintained the biggest (unappreciated) strength of the Avengers flicks is that they let every member of the team show out, but in the big brawl that forms the centerpiece of the movie, it takes on a whole new form (in one case even literally). Everybody gets their due, everybody's taking names. And speaking of...

Unilaterally I feel safe to say the whole world will agree that Spider-Man and T'Challa are the show stealers here. Spider-Man's screen time is limited but if there's one thing I can say about it, it's that Tom Holland is Peter Parker. Tom Holland is Spider-Man. Andrew Garfield can go eat a dikk and Tobey Maguire can breathe in relief that he got nostalgia backing him up, because their portrayals just became fukking irrelevant. Btw, Marisa Tomei as Aunt May? fukk yes. fukk yes. fukk yes. Of course everybody's screaming right now 'But what about T'Challa?! What about Black Panther and black excellence?'. Before I get to that, let me just acknowledge Marisa Tomei as Aunt May one more time. fukk my dikk yes. Now Black Panther? He's the fukking man. He's black excellence personified so hard it's funkadelic. But that's the only time you'll hear me mention 'fun' in reference to his role because he's all about his fukking business. White men cracking jokes? fukk that, it's Black Panther triple kick in your face time. It's Black Panther let me drop five stories and land on my feet soft while you white boys are turning purple from all the bruises you collect tumbling down the stairs time. Black Panther is the king and the gawd, and he isn't just for the black people. He's for all the people. Nothing else needs to be said. He's kicking ass for me and he's kicking ass for you.

'Now @TheGodling, surely it can't all be sunshine and rainbows in Marvel land either?' Of course not, because you can't have rainbows without the rain and that's a fact, Jack! In the early goings of the movie things are a bit too choppy. It isn't BvS bad but I think the first fifteen minutes you go from an early 90s flashback to a modern day action scene to a flashback of Tony's youth he's having in the present and it just takes a while before the flow gets going. Also, some of the early fight scenes have more shaky cam in them than I dig. They're still awesome but they're a bit harder to follow than The Winter Soldier's action scenes. I've read complaints about how Zemo is yet an underwhelming villain but honestly, he is just a catalyst and his use as such is good enough since the heart of the flick is Steve vs Tony. If you really want to talk about an underwhelming and underused villain, Crossbones got it far worse in this. That one actually kinda pissed me off. And for what its worth, while the conflict ends on a dramatic note, in typical blockbuster fashion they kinda cop out of it about five minutes later. Of course they sorta have too, Infinity War is coming and all but it wouldn't have hurt letting the conflict breathe a little. There's some other minor stuff but most of that is small details or involve too much spoilers to get into now, but in the end there's nothing bad enough going on to stop the Marvel train anytime soon.

Final rating:
o3pnZuG.png
o3pnZuG.png
o3pnZuG.png
o3pnZuG.png
/5

1. Did you know that if you take the first letter of each of the three paragraphs of this review, it spells out the word 'fun'?

2. Did you know that if you take the last letter of each of the three paragraphs of this review, it also spells out the word 'fun'?

3. Did you know that if the previous two fun facts made you kinda mad, you may need to go see a doctor about your unusually high saltine levels?
Breh I already knew the movie was going to be good but you the same nikka that gave AOU 5 out of 5 so your review is :mjlol:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
My Coli brehs, I just saw the movie a couple hours ago. I don't want to spoil anything so I ain't even gonna go into it in detail, but on some real shyt...

Thank you Marvel :to::bryan::bryan:

fukk a Marvel/DC stan war, fukk a Rotten Tomato, fukk a BvS, stop trying to constantly compare every fukking thing. If you a fan of the genre you just gonna enjoy the hell out of this movie for what it is. A fun ass flick.

I'm seeing this at least twice :youngsabo:

Every time Panther was on screen nikkas was :banderas::banderas:
Did Panther c00n it up at any point in the movie?

Was he the best character?

Do you seem him having a huge fan base by the time his solo movie come out?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Bre
If you really wanna prove your case..... why dont you post that review he "allegedly" did:sas2:
Breh My team just lost to the Hornets let me wallow in sorrow in peace I ain't got time for you or that nikka, I already knew the movie was going to be good bc I liked Cap TWS and the Russos :mjcry:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Final rating:
o3pnZuG.png
o3pnZuG.png
o3pnZuG.png
o3pnZuG.png
/5

This is what i come to the coli's film room for, hard hitting, no holds barred, objective reviews. Thank you, Mr. Godling :wow: It looks like the Russo's did it again and I for one cant wait to have fun with everyone else in theaters :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bre

Breh My team just lost to the Hornets let me wallow in sorrow in peace I ain't got time for you or that nikka, I already knew the movie was going to be good bc I liked Cap TWS and the Russos :mjcry:

giphy.gif

I hear you....

I'm not a Hornets fan but I do live in the city and work a block from the arena

It would be UNFORTUNATE if when they come back to Charlotte their visit at the Ritz is very UNCOMFORTABLE that night from harassment, fire alarms, prank calls, room knocks, and stool softeners in their meals.

giphy.gif

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Final rating:
o3pnZuG.png
o3pnZuG.png
o3pnZuG.png
o3pnZuG.png
/5

'Fun'tastic review from the GAWDling :wow: :bow: