Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
My Coli brehs, I just saw the movie a couple hours ago. I don't want to spoil anything so I ain't even gonna go into it in detail, but on some real shyt...

Thank you Marvel :to::bryan::bryan:

fukk a Marvel/DC stan war, fukk a Rotten Tomato, fukk a BvS, stop trying to constantly compare every fukking thing. If you a fan of the genre you just gonna enjoy the hell out of this movie for what it is. A fun ass flick.

I'm seeing this at least twice :youngsabo:

Every time Panther was on screen nikkas was :banderas::banderas:

Well we knew that :skip:

Nah, but I'm off that shyt as well. :manny:

I'm genuinely excited for this movie. :blessed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
My Coli brehs, I just saw the movie a couple hours ago. I don't want to spoil anything so I ain't even gonna go into it in detail, but on some real shyt...

fukk a Marvel/DC stan war, fukk a Rotten Tomato, fukk a BvS, stop trying to constantly compare every fukking thing. If you a fan of the genre you just gonna enjoy the hell out of this movie for what it is. A fun ass flick.

The King:wow:. Why must we wait a whole nother week:mjcry:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The King:wow:. Why must we wait a whole nother week:mjcry:
Bet Barvis couldn't hack and give you anything other than the poverty camcorder quality screenings hey tony?
full

full

full

full

full
full
full
full

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

How was T'Chaka's death handled and how was T'Challa and T'Chaka's relationship within the movie leading up to his death? Is T'Challa crowned King during the movie or is he still only Prince?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up i thought winter soldier was just a regular bruh with a metal arm? When did he get all super soldier n shyt?? Catching BP by the neck in mid air? What

He's just highly skilled assassin in the comics but in the MCU he's a super soldier. I guess they made it that way so he could pose a huge threat to Cap, who is strong as hell in the MCU.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
How was T'Chaka's death handled and how was T'Challa and T'Chaka's relationship within the movie leading up to his death? Is T'Challa crowned King during the movie or is he still only Prince?
I feel like they brushed over T'Chaka's death like a fart in a cornfield. He got blown up at the UN (somehow T'Challa's suit didn't even get blasted off but T'Chaka died :francis:) and that was basically it IIRC. I feel like it was simply a plot device to set up T'Challa's quest for revenge:francis:
He became king mad unofficial. I mean we knew he would become king, they just didn't do shyt to announce it other than T'Challa sliding it in during conversation with Cap or something.
Once he was on that revenge tip he was flawlessly efficient though. He doesn't even have the super serum like Cap does but he could kill both cap and bucky if he wanted to :wow:
excellence :blessed: