Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't annoy me at all. T'chaka was really just a plot device till recently
like i said, i have no clue how important he is to the BP lore, but people were basically talking about "What if Marvel can get Denzel to play T'Chaka?!" when the movie was announced. I figured he was a very integral part/main character in an origin story, but i guess they are just using this movie to speed that process up

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like i said, i have no clue how important he is to the BP lore, but people were basically talking about "What if Marvel can get Denzel to play T'Chaka?!" when the movie was announced. I figured he was a very integral part/main character in an origin story, but i guess they are just using this movie to speed that process up

He's as important to the BP mythos as Batman's parents is to his.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Stan Lee's FB page trolled me today.

eKLqurp.jpg

I saw that and went :gladbron: *click*

HKnZXEX.jpg

Only to find out that's an artist's rendition of what they think he might look like. :martin:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know the actor's name but he died on screen

We see a brief glimpse of Wakanda in the mid credits scene

T'challa was there for most of the movie

His accent was good. It sounded authentic for the region in Africa Wakanda is based in

They can find another way to use Klaw in the movie. I was mad about that at first but I'm choosing to trust Marvel here

He didn't really have to opportunity to show how smart he was scientifically nobody did in the movie.

Good
How's Zemo ??

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
a movie similar in tone to winter soldier, not age of ultron. a thought provoking movie with depth and high emotional stakes.

Peep both of these interviews with the Russo Bros. They basically say this film takes off right where The Winter Soldier left off. They say the events in Age of Ultron go into the movie as well. They also say the events in Civil War will go into Infinity Wars.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Peep both of these interviews with the Russo Bros. They basically say this film takes off right where The Winter Soldier left off. They say the events in Age of Ultron go into the movie as well. They also say the events in Civil War will go into Infinity Wars.

it's not that i mistrust the russo brothers, i mistrust the studio that directs them. you saw how they completely misrepresented age of ultron.

that negative review makes it sound as if this movie shares some of the same characteristics. the russo bros version of avengers 2.

i hope that guy was just having a bad night.