Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
its weird, Tony is suppose to be Marvel Universe's version of Batman but the thing about Bruce is even if you strip him of the gadgets, the other heroes STILL dont want to fukk with him in the ring whereas Tony got like a couple bullshyt ass Tae-Bo lessons, but thats the point of Tony, he relies on weapons to fight not his fists

I always though Moon Knight was MU's Batman...everything is the same, but Marvel dialed up the crazy

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I swear to based gawd if I see this film and it doesn't live up to the hype I'm not supporting campea anymore :snoop:
Depends on your expectations.

I'm not going in expecting it to be better than The Dark Knight. If it ends up being better....great :leon:

I am expecting it to be better than Winter Soldier :manny:.....its got T'Challa/Spiderman it should be :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Depends on your expectations.

I'm not going in expecting it to be better than The Dark Knight. If it ends up being better....great :leon:

I am expecting it to be better than Winter Soldier :manny:.....its got T'Challa/Spiderman it should be :ehh:
No film will touch tdk especially with a weak villain. If it's better than age of trash I'll be happy and no campy shyt :blessed:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not to make excuses, but maybe Marvel's grand scheme is the downplay all the villains and focus on the heroes b/c Thanos is going to tear them to shreds

... but i actually think Thanos looks like shyt, so who knows.