Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mowg :whoa::whoa::whoa: we're friends in here, friend.
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Know someone who saw it and he said he feels like how he felt when he saw Ben playing batman he wants the black panther movie now.

So that's a good thing.

But he said overall the movie is a C+

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this right now.

Campea said this is the Black Panther we've been waiting for so far.

This review made me realize that the trailers didn't show a damn thing. All of the scenes they hint at weren't revealed. We saw Spidey for about 5 seconds and he's in there for a good amount of time. Haven't heard T'Challa speak. The same goes for Ant Man, Vision, and Scarlett Witch. The review said they all got their moment to shine:wow:. I'm still stunned that the airport scene is so crazy because the trailer made the setting look so ordinary :dwillhuh:

I can't believe this is really happening:mjcry:

Marvel really did it:blessed:

I see a few brehs have gone MIA since these reviews dropped:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Marvel def on that corny campy shyt.

I'm losing respect for collider. They def stay sucking Disney dikk.

Overhyping that garbage ass Star Wars movie and now this. Giving it damn near perfect scores :mjlol:

Ain't tony stark a super genius? They played this man something serious in this movie :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
This review made me realize that the trailers didn't show a damn thing. All of the scenes they hint at weren't revealed. We saw Spidey for about 5 seconds and he's in there for a good amount of time. Haven't heard T'Challa speak. The same goes for Ant Man, Vision, and Scarlett Witch. The review said they all got their moment to shine:wow:. I'm still stunned that the airport scene is so crazy because the trailer made the setting look so ordinary :dwillhuh:

I can't believe this is really happening:mjcry:

Marvel really did it:blessed:

I see a few brehs have gone MIA since these reviews dropped:sas2:
I don't want to spoil anything for you but don't get too excited about Spidey breh :whistle:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The spoiler from the first action scene alone woulda had yall wishin you hadnt Forced my hand.
2q3xlht.gif%22%20border=%220

But ima let chall live and enjoy the movie.

shyts AVERAGE THOUGH. To me though, but im an Elite movie buff. My tastes are a little more picky.

All I give a fukk about is T'Challa. Is he done as well as all the reviews have said? How much screen time does he have?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Marvel def on that corny campy shyt.

I'm losing respect for collider. They def stay sucking Disney dikk.

Overhyping that garbage ass Star Wars movie and now this. Giving it damn near perfect scores :mjlol:

Ain't tony stark a super genius? They played this man something serious in this movie :dead:
you didnt even watch the movie seat your ass down