Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
dXCgJmL.jpg

6JiF5BB.png
A True Dandy.

Wish it was a clearer photo, so we could make a smiley on vision

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just tried pre-ordering tickets but marvel done already bought up all the seats for the first month
A
the lows they will stoop to in order to make sure this movie out grosses BVS:beli:

and mind you I'm a paid tier 1 marvel spokesman.:why:
Smh why can't you ever stop talking about DC . You realize you can like multiple movies right ?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Those fakkits on IGN only gave it 7.8 but they STILL praised Panther

"Far more integral to the plot is fellow MCU newcomer Black Panther (ably played by Chadwick Boseman), who is as much a regal badass as Thor. Panther's fight scenes are very cool, his costume looks great, and his emotional arc essentially satisfies the need for an origin story in his own upcoming movie. As with Spidey, you're left wanting more of this character and it's regrettable that the inclusion of the web-slinger has stolen much of the buzz that should've accompanied Panther's film debut."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/13/captain-america-civil-war-review

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
The Black Panther, played regally fierce by Chadwick Boseman (who brings a raging quiet that sets T'Challa apart from the wisecracking heroes around him) not only has a strong reason for being in the movie, but his arc is deeply tied in with what’s happening with Tony, Steve and Bucky.
Click to expand...​

I keep hearing that about BP, that he just has this aura :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
There's the Bourne trilogy, Toy Story trilogy, TDK trilogy.

Cap had a banger with Winter Soldier, but First Avenger takes it out of the running (not that it was a bad movie, but it wasn't top tier).

Man fukk it. I throw the Aliens trilogy in their to. I fukks with 3. That being said. You sir know what the hell you are talking about.