Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
nikkas dropping spoilers???:whoa::damn:
iron-man-o_zpsomsrmg66.gif

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The Mike Ryan guy is from Uproxx so don't believe a word he says. If the Collider crew thinks it's great then it's probably at least really good... they are fair and real fans. They gave Batman v. Superman a fair review too. They are honest about what worked and what doesn't work. The Russos are saving the MCU from that hack Joss Whedon is sounds like :blessed:

Just get rid of James Gunn and we're good to go. :obama:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The Mike Ryan guy is from Uproxx so don't believe a word he says. If the Collider crew thinks it's great then it's probably at least really good... they are fair and real fans. They gave Batman v. Superman a fair review too. They are honest about what worked and what doesn't work.
I'm kinda :patrice: Schnepp when it comes to comic book movies.

But I trust Campea and the others. Dennis said Spiderman and Black Panther steal the show.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's odd how everyone is praising Black Panther and Spider-Man and the action but nobody has said anything about any of the other characters. Either some bodies are dropping or they just didn't do much..

Now that Spider-Man is involved he's basically the A-lister that they needed for Infinity Wars anyway. :obama:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Disney thinks theyre slick by having everyone talk about "How great" the movie is at the water cooler and shyt all month until May, leading to big a$$ box office explosion

this is like some kind of new experimental ultramarketing tactic that could only work for big franchise stuff like Marvel

but it just makes me mad that i have to avoid spoilers for a damn month:beli: