Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm hoping they use some of the Netflix characters (Daredevil, Luke Cage, etc) in Infinity War.

I think they will. Because I'm almost certain everyone will be brought back to life at the end of ep 2. But damn Marvel going to be paying out the ass. I don't know if its fiscally possible or if both films will be 3 hours + long but shyt. I hope they can pull it off.

Marvel making them no limit moves. Paying Falcon and Ant Man like 80k

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They cool wit letting spoilers get out this early?

What do they want us normal folk to do now:mjcry:

Apparently Marvel is so confident they have a winner here they basically give ZERO fukks about spoilers and reviews..

It would be like if Michael said "fukk it. I'm dropping Thriller right NOW. No singles, no videos, no reviews, no radio play. You finna LOVE this shyt regardless":mj:

Apex

Banned
Daps
I think they will. Because I'm almost certain everyone will be brought back to life at the end of ep 2. But damn Marvel going to be paying out the ass. I don't know if its fiscally possible or if both films will be 3 hours + long but shyt. I hope they can pull it off.
You basically have 5 hours with both parts. I'm not 100% confident they'll bring people back, though. I think following Infinity War, the Marvel Cinematic Universe will really be moving on from the main Avengers squad and continue on with the future. That's why they've been introducing new characters, I think.

I expect to see a huge focus on Inhumans, Spider-Man, Panther, Vision, Falcon (who I actually see taking over Cap, not Bucky), and hopefully Ms. Marvel Kamala Khan (down the line in the 2020s, though).

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You basically have 5 hours with both parts. I'm not 100% confident they'll bring people back, though. I think following Infinity War, the Marvel Cinematic Universe will really be moving on from the main Avengers squad and continue on with the future. That's why they've been introducing new characters, I think.

I expect to see a huge focus on Inhumans, Spider-Man, Panther, Vision, Falcon (who I actually see taking over Cap, not Bucky), and hopefully Ms. Marvel Kamala Khan (down the line in the 2020s, though).

This shyt is :mindblown: nikkas gonna be 40+ buying up tickets like a 15 yr old up or some shyt. :ufdup: Cant compete with that grown folk money kids.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Ideally 3 hrs is about the max they can push it.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The og avengers are gonna be gone after Infinity wars. Thor actor only has 2 more films left in his contract(thor 3 and probably infiity wars 2)
RDJ and Chris Evans both have 2 more as well.(Which people expect to be spidey and infinity wars 2.)

It's clear as day they shaping Spidey to be the new face of the MCU after infinity wars.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The og avengers are gonna be gone after Infinity wars. Thor actor only has 2 more films left in his contract(thor 3 and probably infiity wars 2)
RDJ and Chris Evans both have 2 more as well.(Which people expect to be spidey and infinity wars 2.)

It's clear as day they shaping Spidey to be the new face of the MCU after infinity wars.

I feel your line of thinking and I think both of those characters will be in flashbacks not the actual movie.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I feel your line of thinking and I think both of those characters will be in flashbacks not the actual movie.

RDJ will be alive and well in spidey,. Cap yea probably in flashbacks. I fully believe he dying in Civil war and will be brought back in part 2(along with thor and whoever thanos kills in pt 1)