Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
uLb6mTV.png

Come on man, it's a difference between that and web being there literally one second before the camera switch.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:obama:Geneva Convention activated until May 6th
large_zpshppsjeh5.gif

@KevCo :ufdup:Thank @Bruce Wayne :birdman:
:laugh:

They got to be really careful with the Black Panther..he's such a smart, character filled hero. Hope it's done right...could be one of the best of all time if done right. They messed up Dr. Doom so not everything is a sure thing in the movie game.
thankfully it was the other studio who fukked up Doom....there is little Marvel itself has fukked up, esp when we are talking about the first movie in a franchise...

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
thankfully it was the other studio who fukked up Doom....there is little Marvel itself has fukked up, esp when we are talking about the first movie in a franchise...
Well they fukked up by even allowing Doom not to be used in their films. So they are not without fault for all of this mayhem.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Finally got to watch it on my tv, and I noticed they had the casualties and money lost for all the "disasters"

New York: $18.8B, 74 dead
D.C.: $2.8B, 23 dead
Sokovia: $474B, 177 dead

How does this compare to the destruction and lives lost in the battle of Metropolis? I'm starting to think Superman has some competition :noah:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I have some complaints:
1) They've revealed too much in the trailers.
2) There's too many characters in the movie. It will be difficult flesh out some of their stories (i.e.: Black Panther, Spider Man)

I'm more excited for the Thor/Hulk movie.