Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Obviously Spidey and Black Panther were the most anticipated moments, but damn.....no love for that Ant-Man scene??:whoo:
Antman scene
kZZjcxl.gif

DkIbUcO.gif

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
He's well on his way, but not yet, Storm still has that spot. However, once Cap: Civil War and his solo drops, he'll def have that top spot, no doubt.

The mainstream, for now, likes him. But will they like:

-His country being the most advanced nation on Earth?

-His inner circle being all black (except Ross), warriors or civilians capable of defending themselves, and possibly not fukking with foreigners like that and/or think the Wakandan way is better?

-The Wakandan people, who have a history of being somewhat xenophobic.

-The fact that there is no white savior in the BP mythos. T'Challa, his supporting cast, and the Wakadans can more than handle things themselves. And in many cases, they do it better than others.

It's easy to like T'Challa, he's a very likeable character. The question is, will the mainstream embrace T'Challa with his people and his circle, who not only is strongly majority black but also think they are better than anyone, westerners included? That, to me, has always been the question.

I'm anticipating that they'll dumb this down somehow.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I noticed there was a sound like a camera focusing when Spidey squinted so I'm assuming t's functional somehow.

Stark is responsible for constructing the suit and the webbing. Without Stark, there is no Spider-Man. :troll:

Awesome trailer, I've always loved Cap but Black Panther y'all :banderas:

That hand to hand :wow: Him running a 0.9 4--yard dash :noah:

Ant-Man looks like he's gonna be legit too.