Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
spidera8ahq.gif

:ooh::damn::lawd:

So what is going on here with the web? How does it stick to the shield then fly off the shield and wrap around Cap's hands?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
1. The Black Panther has got to be The most popular Black Superhero of all time.Which is dope.

He's well on his way, but not yet, Storm still has that spot. However, once Cap: Civil War and his solo drops, he'll def have that top spot, no doubt.

But What is it with White people and the Black Panather?
The mainstream, for now, likes him. But will they like:

-His country being the most advanced nation on Earth?

-His inner circle being all black (except Ross), as well as warriors or civilians capable of defending themselves, and may not be the biggest fans of foreigners?

-The Wakandan people, who have a history of being somewhat xenophobic.

-The fact that there is no white savior in the BP mythos. T'Challa, his supporting cast, and the Wakadans can more than handle things themselves. And in many cases, they do it better than others.

It's easy to like T'Challa, he's a very likeable character. The question is, will the mainstream embrace T'Challa with his inner circle, which not only is strongly majority black but also is full of Wakandans that genuinely think they are better than anyone, westerners included?

That, to me, has always been the question.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They got to be really careful with the Black Panther..he's such a smart, character filled hero. Hope it's done right...could be one of the best of all time if done right. They messed up Dr. Doom so not everything is a sure thing in the movie game.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
T'challa is simply put Marvel's Batman.... :ehh:
Pretty much

So the clip... The clip is dope. I'm actually feeling this Spidey version... I like the fact that it's actually being played by a high school kid (who actually has a dance and acrobatic background)

BP is still that nikka. Him chasing down Bucky on a motorbike, giving Bucky that fade, and eating the chopper shells was :banderas:

Pretty much the highlight of the film imo. Him and Spider-Man... First day easily