Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The changing eyes is a clutch move. For a lot of people, I've heard with masked heroes even in all the previous spider-man movies, they lose connection/relation with the characters when they don their makes because they can no longer see the emotion from their faces. Kevin Smith specifically on the top of my head said how he kind of "stopped caring" about the character when the mask gets put on, which is partly why they stay ripping the mask up through battle damage so they can get the face showing again.

It takes a good actor to be able to convey emotion with their face covered (or a Lucha Wrestler :youngsabo: ) and Spidey even in the comics showed various emotions or reactions by the whites of his eyes in the mask changing shape. They may be able to translate this to film, which is a huge deal as far as capturing the soul of the character.
yeah
Deadpool would NOT have worked if they didnt figure that shyt out
and im happy they went there
look... its comic book movies
you wanna at least TRY and work some of what makes the comic book work into the big screen
the real life type shyt thats easy shyt
how can you make the real comicy shyt pop without it lookin stupid as hell?

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
2 Things.

1. The Black Panther has got to be The most popular Black Superhero of all time. Which is dope. But What is it with White people and the Black Panather?

2. Can I get a definitive list Of Essential Thanos stories?
he's called the Black Panther :stopitslime:
you DO know that crakkkers think they were some kind of terrorist group right? you know... like the KKK:huhldup:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
so rhodey is like this CW's version of Goliath

06%2BMUERTE.png

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I would bet money on Doc Strange and Captian Marvel setting up phase 4 shyt which is about the mystic side of marvel(Mephisto/Blackheart/Ghost Rider etc)

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Naw white people actually fukk with Black Panther heavy. Just look at their reactions when BP is introduced :ohhh:

you DO know white people and sucka ass brothers are part of what fukked the Black Panther Party up right?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Spider-Man looks straight out of Spider-Man 2000 :flabbynsick: that Bane style dub aint helping either :scust:

Don't know why him and Black Panther look CG when it's people in costumes :what:

There's something in the trailer that makes it obvious what happens to Captain America at the end. They never should have put that in.